How long?

Does it take to burn skinny fat? I've started 3 months ago, got back into okay shape lossed 20 lbs can now run 3 miles without stopping, am able to 60 push ups without stopping, 30 pullups, can bench 30lbs more than my weight 160, but I still have my fucking skinny fat body. I'm fasting every day, eating only whole wheat products and cut sugar entirely off my diet. I'm still a alien shape human. How do I look human again bros? I missed having a flat stomach.

Attached: 1582581499949.jpg (600x369, 30.89K)

Dysmorphia or your diet's not as good as you think.

Fast more, try one meal a day, then one meal eevry other day.

>wheat
Garbage

What diet do you suggest? I eat meat and vegetables and whole wheat, also Dairy

Idk man your stats are looking great for 3 months. Post body, maybe you have body dysmorphia or something.

I suggest drop the wheat, keep the meat, ferment your veggies, and only keep the dairy if it's raw.

Attached: 1618806384837.jpg (4000x1476, 544.99K)

definitely don't try eating less

Looks like a lot of bloating and your body naturally stores most of its fat into your belly area. Not much you can do except keep dieting.
Though if I were you I'd try a recomp. Eat every day at maintenance or maybe a tiny bit above maintenance, eat your protein and keep lifting. Chances are your body will be a lot more cooperative

You got good numbers but like user said is true. I'd go with a recomp. It took me a year to get out of skinny fat mode.

I was going on a suicide diet last year where I was lifting, running and living on 1000-1500 kcal/day for a couple of months. I lost like 10 kg, but the fucking love handles appeared almost completely unaffected. I swear to god they'll be the last thing leaving my body.

Reason why you're skinny fat is because you're fasting on wheat. Fasting is already some trial and error, but fasting with carbs and whole dairy is especially counter-productive. Those are what generate fat in your body, and your body wants to hold on to them for longer. You need to make your body wake up and eat the fuck outta that fat so you can lose it and gain muscle. Here's a plan that should be pretty foolproof for you, especially if you've got strength already.

Eat four meals a day. Do breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack at the end of the day. Vegetables are your basic cooked greens: spinach, broccoli, kale... Carbs: Ezekiel bread. Fats: Nuts and avocados. NO SAUCES, NO SUGAR, and DRINK WATER.

Meal 1: Breakfast
1 cup of protein (meats should be 93% lean)
1-2 cups of vegetables
2 oz. of carbs (I recomend ezekiel bread)
Nothing you drink should have sugar or honey. Be sparse with stevia if you can bear it.

Meal 2: Lunch
1 cup of protein
1-2 cups of vegetables
2 oz. of carbs
A quarter cup of nuts (unsalted). These are half of your fats for the day.

Meal 3: Dinner
1 cup of protein
1-2 cups of vegetables
2 oz. of carbs

Meal 4: Late Snack "dessert"
For this meal, no veggies, and keep the carbs to a minimum.
.5 cup of plain yogurt (you're protein)
Half tea spoon of peanut butter
A dash of vanilla extract
Some several crumbled pecans (no more than 8)
A sprinkling of stevia, if you're so inclined

Work on back and hips for love handles, shoulders and upper chest to get a more angular frame to balance out your skinny aylmao gut. Will also add the slightest definition to your upper chest at first so you won't look weird and flat or gino. Do thirty-minutes of intense cardio every day. At gym, do ten minutes low-cardio warm-up on tread-mill, and before leaving, twenty intense ones. Make your body realize it needs to eat this fat and build muscle when you lift. You ARE lifting, aren't you...?

Attached: Kamen Rider.jpg (563x846, 56.59K)

Listen to this nigga op

Strength has little to do with physique.
Everything you just mentioned is either strength/endurance. You are doing the wrong workouts and wrong diet. You need to be on a caloric deficit and do hypertrophy program. Otherwise you'll just look like a fat powershitter

Thanks, for the long thoughtful post user I'm going to follow this plan and post an update post in either 4 to six weeks.

Needlessly complicated and restrictive. But OP likes it. Enjoy, OP.

Basado

Stop eating wheat. It isn't good for you.

broscience

is this the new seed oils meme or just some retard spamming?
I don't eat wheat, been trying to lose belly fat for 7 months now, and still didn't get it
my ribs are already disgustingly visible, but the belly fat won't go away

Attached: 1637459390513.jpg (481x640, 45.14K)

Have you been lifting at all?

Just get stronger user. If you're truly skinny fat you can recomp