Anyone got any tips on how to avoid snap city?

Anyone got any tips on how to avoid snap city?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.78K)

do core religiously, and avoid training with a belt.

From which video is this pic?

Hyperextensions x10000

gotta eat bro

Belts reduce the risk of injury tho

And vaccine reduces the risk of covid better than natural immunity

Don't lift heavy, it you only care about aesthetics you are retarded if you max out. A range of 5-30 reps builds muscle the same provided there is a proximity to failure, just go with the tried and true 8-12 rep range, you'll build muscle and strength will be a byproduct. Don't fall for the powercoping pill

dont deadlift
dont ego lift
focus on higher reps and test strenght only in short peroids

holy fuck I hate that shirt so much

>Don't deadlift

what am i looking at ? ...is the done goofed a leaked out disc or what ?
deadlifts are the only thing that make my back actually feel healthy and prevent back pain

To date there have been zero (0) covid vaccines produced

stop squatting and deadlifting, it's that easy!

why? being able to squat and deadlift (outside of cardio) has a direct correlation with being healthy, strong and being injury free the older you get

Use leg press.

no heavy lowbar squats nor deadlifts (do medium weight RDLs instead)
if you deadlift, keep it below 70% of your 1RM, while keeping a few reps in the tank to avoid form breakdown. Don't be a retard that maxes out every session, or you will pay a visit

Yeah, deadlift. Ignore the dipshit bro's. Deadlifts streng the the back, and do not correlate with actual injury.

Attached: 91C6E56D-441D-4D74-8C4D-20EBF376F88E.jpg (600x704, 57.2K)

OP:
>How do I avoid injuring my back

(You):
>Never exercise your back, and let the muscles atrophy, even though powerlifters who deadlift and squat repeatedly have less back injuries than the general population

t. Rtrd

This. Also good mornings.

Learn how to keep a neutral spine, brace and hold intra abdominal pressure.
Learn how to hip hinge and learn leg drive.
You will never injure your spine again. It’s mechanically impossible if you do the listed things