Let gf pick out cute workout clothes and buy for her

>let gf pick out cute workout clothes and buy for her
>she wants to go to the gym now and do squats
Pro tip for all my paycuck homies

Attached: 73EAF767-9122-4043-A366-35848384546C.jpg (1125x911, 459.39K)

B-bro is that. . . Woah. I'm speechless

>grown man calling things "cute"
not surprised that youre such a cuck, 99% chance shes going there to find other guys to get pounded by

The novelty of wearing the cute workout clothes will end quickly once she realizes she needs to put in actual work at the gym. Enjoy your fat whore

T. Involuntary celibates
Chads keep their bitches looking fire

actually a smart idea op. You can set lifting goals with more workout clothes as a prize and get her to stick to a routine too

Encouraging wymyn will bankrupt you.

>t. poorfag

>t. future poorfag

you're not going to buy her an entire closetful everytime user

Sounds like (You) will if you keep encouraging her. She'll ask for more and get upset when she doesn't get her way because women are children.

how would you know

Research. I know how women operate because I learn from the experiences of other men. I know to steer clear of wymyn.
t. 6'3" chad with a huge dick btw.

shes looking to get bull'd you clueless idiot and ill be the ugly bastard to NTR you

Attached: BB914493-4336-4CC0-A203-B354EAE14B99.png (1800x900, 585.54K)

>I learn from the experiences of other men
aka friendless virgin autist whose only reference is greentexts on Any Forums. Ok

post dick i bet mines better i even got a curve like a banana

Not Any Forums. Have you never read stories or had friends who lost everything because of a woman cheating on them?

I tried this. The fucking gains goblin wore her new outfit once, to the park, to walk less than two full miles, and never again.

I got a curve I'm 7.75x6" but no foreskin so it's over for me. I have pretty much no sex drive because of that so I find it easy to keep to myself. Not getting banned or doxxing myself today. I've posted dick on the internet before.

Yes, but I'm also grounded in reality and understand that experiences differ. Horror stories do not make your reality. Touch grass

Sure but the women I've seen in my community are all vapid in the same way. Addicted to social media, self centered, whorish clothing, attention seeking.

>my sourgraping is reality
ok