Would you date a girl that smokes?

Would you date a girl that smokes?
What turns you off of a girl?

Attached: 1643760637536.jpg (1727x2925, 1.14M)

Cigarettes? No.
Weed? Yes.

>Would you date a girl that smokes?
Yeah sure
>What turns you off of a girl?
probably chainsmoking, binge drinking and hard drugs

Nope.
>what turns me off
>being uneducated
>smoking
>fat/ugly
>not fit
>shitty opinions
>social media obsessed
>too short
>shit taste

Yes. As long as she isn't a complete junkie, I wouldn't care. Can you blame her? It's just a way of coping with the state of the modern world.

I wouldn't mind it so long as they aren't constantly doing it or smoking inside, I'd probably get adjusted to it though either way.

Tobacco? Yes.
Weed / Crack? No.

Cigarettes? Yes.
Weed? No.

what would I do if I turned into a girl?

FUCK I MISREAD THE QUESTION
YEAH SMOKING'S FINE SO LONG AS THEY DON'T DO IT IN THE HOUSE I LIVE IN

>Would you date a girl
Never.

Depends. Cigars or cigarettes?
Yeah, as long as it isn't a pack a day or something. I'd say one every other day, tops.
>Weed
Absolutely not. That garbage can stay as far away from me as possible. Weed is an instant deal breaker.

Girls that don't take good care of their feet, trim their hair, and generally have good hygiene.
If they put in the bare minimum effort just for the parts everyone sees imagine what they'd be like as a partner

Attached: 1643653376654.jpg (828x1460, 876.91K)

Never
>What turns you off of a girl?
Smoking, drinking more than occasionally, does drugs, stupid but arrogant, not loyal, mentally weak, lazy, not physically fit, not open minded, complacent.

I would pester her so much she'd either stop smoking or break up with me.

The fact that you put weed and Crack on the same level means you don't know shit about drugs. Crack is like literal junky sucking dick in a McDonald's bathroom teir drugs.

i smoke like a train so, yeah i guess

I'm not answering your question unless you are a woman who smokes and you are going to pair off with someone who says yes.

I am a man who doesn't smoke, sorry user

Yes, probably, but she can't do it around me. I have weak lungs and a history of asthma so I choke constantly and cannot breathe around cigarette smoke.

It turns me off when a girl is rude or a bad person. I have very few dealbreakers but if I was out with a girl and she was needlessly rude or mean to a cashier or a server for example I would end it there.

>It turns me off when a girl is rude or a bad person. I have very few dealbreakers but if I was out with a girl and she was needlessly rude or mean to a cashier or a server for example I would end it there.
how does someone like you end up on Any Forums of all places

yes i would but i would try to get her to do it less cause thats what took my grandma

No tobacco. Weed sure.
>turnoffs
Negativity (I'm a hypocrite here)
Jumping to conclusions
Being overly critical or judgmental (even if it's an attempt at banter)
Expecting mind-reading and not even trying to meet me halfway when I can't guess what she means
Loudness/screaming (e.g. out of elation or irony)
Intolerant/disrespectful (e.g. hates the LGBTs/thinks her ingroups are superior)
Rude like says

She doesn't have to be a saint, but she should know when to give a polite lie or at least hold her tongue.