Actual fight i had with my mom

FUCK YOU FOR NOT ABORTING ME YOU STUPID BITCH
>b-but user i just want you to be happy why are you always so mad and alone
>BECAUSE I HATE EXISTING FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I DONT WANT TO EXIST WHY, GOD WHY, DIDNT YOU GET AN ABORTION! AHHHHHHHH!!

Attached: 318c1999bf9d690a6af5324fac025175.png (400x416, 148.76K)

really shitty, but natalists refuse to see reason

this post actually made me sad

why are white people like this to their parents?

That's not really a fight user that's just you sperging out

Not her fault her son turned out to be a miserable failure. It's your fault, not hers.

Where's dad?

my god user calm the fuck down
shes a boomer, everyone was shooting fetuses out around that time without a second thought its not her fault
besides how was she supposed to know youd end up like this
if youre going to tell her "fuck you" at least let it be for not raising you properly or something man

Attached: suuuus.png (679x857, 411.42K)

stfu nigger rope yourself

Haha, I have a healthy relationship with my family and you don't >:D

my mom had 2 abortions before me. she has many times throughout my life said that it was a mistake. dad said that too. and now since i got some fat stacks (made big bucks on crypto and gamestop last year) they're expecting me to take care of them. guess what??? they're on their own. my sister told them that i had money now and now they want to contact me and bug me to pay their bills. i blocked their numbers and no longer speak to them.

correction. said that having ME was a mistake.

Don't say that. Your mother loves you. She loves you so much. This is breaking her heart, God's heart, and mine.

Mine said she considered it until the ultrasound. Don't let them get ultrasounds.

you sound like a cringe faggot discord user

I told my mom she should've aborted me too. I also called her out for making me ugly mixed race hellspawn. She's like an 8.5 and I'm a 5 at best

i often get pissed that my mum decided to have sex with a drunk with drug addiction problems while either of them were not working/didn't have much money
In her last school tests she scored high enough to walk straight into medical school but didn't because she came across my ass of a father
I feel like I was the final thing to permanently ruin her life
I feel like if she didn't have me she would of gone back to university/medical school and would of found someone much more better then my father

>I feel like I was the final thing to permanently ruin her life
I told my mom that too. She'll never admit it though

over indulging parents will have this result yeah

I feel like shit about it
I told her and she sounds like yours with how she denies it

I don't feel bad about it at all. She was not good to me or my brother.

hope you don't mind asking but how so?

that's really ugly talk to be throwing at your mother. you need to fix whatever it is that makes you do that.

I've never met anyone so cold in my life. Tough love without the love. She was also absent and untrustworthy (she'd use things you tell her against you) very short temper and a generally miserable person.

She never should've been a parent to anyone.