Can I eat sushi everyday?

Attached: D7C59B0A-7AEB-44B2-8038-D0C3F9259952.jpg (656x417, 384.56K)

no because you're to poor

there are niggers out there amoking 2 packs a day and you worry about eating sushi?
are you retarded?

Yes.

You'll eventually get food poisoning and piss out your ass for a week, unless you're spending a fortune on high quality sushi.

Not saying there is or isn't a correlation but here's the ranking for countries with highest rates of stomach cancer. Japan's number one among men. Asian countries in general dominate. Do with that information what you will.

Attached: FE68F778-D9AA-42FF-844F-37F0187DE0F1.png (828x1792, 361.2K)

Yes

its the seed oils

Everyday is an adjective, you mean "every day"

out of those 10 countries 6 of them had nuclear bombs either dropped or tested or were close to a disasterous nuclear event...i dont think its the fucking fishes fault

Cope. Not all sushi is fish user, with enough egg and lean meat sushi its easy to maintain a healthy intake of heavy metals.
Legit I went to Hamazushi yesterday and only had one piece of fish.

It was Aburi Salmon, then I had hamberg steak, iberico ham, galbi, egg omelette, a boiled egg maki, then some fish eggs.
Normies can't understand the western sushi flavor enjoyer.

>Government mandated health check yearly for all working adults
>Fine company if you dont take it, so they give you time off to get the check up
>More testing means discovering more illness
They also have the highest rate of treating stomach cancer successfully since they find it so early.

This post is retarded on so many levels.

Iberico has nothing to do with sushi. Your eggs were lathered in cheap seed oil. Now fuck off.

Sneed oils.

You'll get tape worms

I literally mentioned Hamazushi. Its on their menu right now. If you actually lived in the land of sushi and samurai then you'd know the Japs don't eat as much fish as you'd think.
Also beef is like $1.30 per 100g, kinda mad.

Attached: 20220619_131731.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

I ate 250g of raw salmon 3 times a week for two years and never got sick. It was just shitty salmon from the supermarket deli too. Feels good living in a country with high food safety standards.

it's because of hot tea you retard

>unless you're spending a fortune on high quality sushi.
This

Attached: ab6.png (200x144, 57.94K)

That and radiation.

Wtf you on about. When I lived there grilled fish and rice were almost daily staples for dinner, fish at least 3x - 4x a week

>muh parasites
just do it with frozen salmon that you slowly unfreeze in the refrigerator
freezing the salmon kills all parasites

Apparently you can get iodine poisoning depending how much you eat per day, Asians don't get it because they also eat some other shit that offsets it.