Switch almost all barbell exercises with unilateral dumbbell work for a year

>switch almost all barbell exercises with unilateral dumbbell work for a year
>core = shredded
Yeah this is the way, fuck compressing my spine for no reason

Attached: 5D94F076-C878-4D14-B4E1-E4CE711C0257.jpg (1152x922, 609.4K)

Can another user verify this

Yes, dumbells require more core stabilization, so it would stand to reason that your core would be worked harder.

By the time I get to doing my abs on leg day, its already sore.

How the fuck do you squat with dumbbells

I use a leg press, I do see some guys at the gym do dumbell squats though. But, what I'm saying is your core should be used on every exercise you do.

>core = shredded
Post pics

it is not healthy for my mental fitness that men can no longer satisfy their undying lust for strangling women ever since the dawn of civilization

No really, think about it. When you see picrel you don't feel lust, you don't feel happiness, you feel something else. It's a primal urge to strangle a woman, something out of this world, something parallel to doing crack or something. It's a rush, you merely think you can strangle a woman with even one hand and bam, your blood is boiling. Again not with lust, you don't want to fuck her, you just want to kill her, strangle her. Imagine the wonders this shit does to your forearms and most of all testosterone, strangling a bitch per month or week or something. No legal retaliations, no issues, just plain good strangling day in and day out.

People say modern men live well, look at this shit. You can't do shit in this godforsaken world, our ancestors would pull this shit off like it was nothing and have a laugh about it on the campfire that same night, us? You can't even find the opportunity to even try this shit even if you're willing to deal with the consequences, fuck this gay earth

As much as its great you're seeing better results with dumbbells. I highly recommend you continue to do barbell squats.

Dumbbells are GOAT for upper body. However, the barbell will always without a doubt be the best for lower body hypertrophy, and power development.

just know there are people that agree with you user. hope our descendants have it better with a second enlightenment

God damnit now I have to fap

shut up dyel you couldnt strangle a fuckin rabbit

I dated a girl that let me choke her until her face started turning red and purple then she we cum so hard my cock was forced out of her right as she was beginning to pass out. She also let me slap the shit out of her. That bitch was crazy but holy fuck best sex of my life

Bulgarian splits

based

>you don't use your core when doing barbell lifts
Got it.

did she allow you to punch her in stomach? cuz that's the hotest shit ever.

Put them on your shoulders if using two or hold one like a goblet pressed against your chest.

>dude just put a couple of 90 kg dumbbells on your shoulders lmao

Yes? DYEL faggot?

Agree unironically.