See fat person at the gym

>see fat person at the gym
"Wow Its so nice that she's improving hersel-"
>lowest weights on absolutely everything
>5 reps
>10-15 min breaks between sets while constantly texting people

Why do people even do this

Attached: ee1.jpg (567x611, 53.05K)

Those are not people. They are normies or NPCs.
Do not acknowledge their existence.

>see fat woman at the gym
>5 reps

Why do women even do this

They think lifting weights is the same as doing an hour of moderate intensity cardio but easier.

I wanted for once to leave women out of discussion but it seems inevitable

>see fat dyel at the gym
>5 reps

Why do dyels even do this

Because they have nothing to push themselves to be better. They have no accountability in their lives, and as a result they end up in a viscous cycle of mediocrity and pleasure seeking.
>inb4 people should be individually responsible.
People need a foundation to build personal discipline and accountability. It isn't something people are born with.

Attached: excellent.jpg (700x934, 97.03K)

walking is enough to exert a fat person

Let me at least TRY to sympathise with her: For me at least, the gym is a place where I can relax my mind. It's usually hard to just sit there at home and "do nothing". So when I'm at the gym, I work my body which in my sedentary lifestyle is already "relaxed" enough and I can finally just think about nothing. I'm usually not the kind of person who will just lie in his bed to scroll through social media (like women do basically every day, all day long). But when I'm at the gym and rest my mind, I sometimes also just take a couple of minutes "playing with my phone" (though I just listen to podcasts most of the time).

>5 reps
What'd wrong with this? When maxing out I usually only do 3-5 reps

It's not bad It's just with the absurdly low weights little reps just make the situation worse

Fat people can usually shift decent weights, that's the one advantage they have. They're probably following some meme programme from youtube designed for skinny women that specifically tells them to start with small weights.

To be fair, a fit person squating 200+ body weight is like squating 300. Where as a fat person squating 100+ body weight is like 500

Agreed. As a child of abuse and a recluse it took me a long time to learn to do that for myself

Fatties usually like machines because it lets them lift max weights without their bodyweight having much impact.

Stop spouting this meme. The only place fatties feel this is at the base of their spine and foot. Their muscles aren't being activated that hard.

Because women are weaker physically?

How did you do it?

nta, but to start that journey you need to make a decision that you want to change.
All the advice you'll get will be worthless if you can't make that decision.

Attached: pause1.jpg (677x678, 65.18K)

well, how did you reach that decision then

>nta
REDDIT

I haven't. Not truly.
Stagnancy still dominates my life.

Attached: pain9.jpg (512x512, 93.12K)

>REDDIT
Riveting dialog.
And I'm not some faggot redditor.

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x472, 378.45K)