How do you enter the top 20% of men?

>5'9", average face
>Any Forums physique, visible abs
>systems engineer making 90K per year
>can cook
>can draw
>can repair basic stuff around the apartment
What percentile am I in or is there a genetic hard-cap where you cannot move up if you are ugly or a certain height?

Attached: Chad_vs_incel_cards.png (488x613, 554.38K)

Stop overthinking and go the fuck outside nigger

Improve or kill yourself faggot

Who fucking cares

You forgot to add
>autist on Any Forums that would make a post like this
That gives you a mental anchor which holds you at the bottom 5%

Only the top 20% of men get girlfriends, it's only worth going outside if I am in this group.

Idk, ask /r/incel

>a genetic hard-cap where you cannot move up if you are ugly or a certain height?
LOOOOOOOOL yo you are hilarious as hell

Completely wrong. I know absolute losers with girlfriends.

Those are the top 20% of losers.

90k is an average salary

Attached: F221859B-7C6A-499B-9F61-B82BD3FBC6EE.jpg (600x372, 19.23K)

Eugenics is a great idea. Not for niggers. Not for autists. But for faggots that look like right in OP's pic and make these shit threads.

dubs and OP gets raped by a pack of niggers

So close, yet so far. Dubs and you and OP gets raped by a pack of niggers.

check em

Stop obsessing over what you can never be and instead choose to be in the top 20% of people like you.

Thanks

check'd. Mel Gibson would be proud.

you zoomers are fucking braindead, go to the store NOW go up to a female worker and say, Hi I am user I need some rice, where do you have it?

she says rice

you say THANKS

that's it, do that. fucking mongoloid shitbrains who can't talk to people.

>20% UUUUUUUH

just say hello women aren fuckcing banelings

it was over before it began

None of that matters if you're not fun to be around.

You need to get off the internet asap

They know how to treat women with the right amount of aloofness and enjoy themselves.

It's the other way around.
Being fun to be around only matters if you are not attractive enough

Honestly your'e fine, I have friends worse off that are getting married and happy. That being said they're fun to be around, that counts for ALOT. Never ask Any Forums about this stuff, 99% of Any Forums doesn't live in normal reality.

'9"
stopped reading there
its already over, women wont even acknowledge youre existence if youre below 6'4

Wrong. Fun to be around is an essential component of being attractive.

You are already in the top 20% of men.
Not being overweight already puts you in the top 30% or so.
90k puts you in the top 20% financially on its own.
I don't know the data for cooking but I'd assume that also puts you in a top 40% bracket.
Put all these together and you should easily be top 15-20%. If you're having problems attracting women maybe it's either your face or you're not meeting enough women.

Life’s not an RPG where certain stats, skill points and measurables put you in the “top 20%”

Even you’re 6’4 and look like Chad, that’s not going to matter if you act like a faggot. Same goes for finances. Except to fake people who are using you

Post more wojak and chad that will help

You don’t know that, if he’s an emotionally unstable, needy sperg (high odds given that this is Any Forums), no woman will want to deal with that

>looking good tonight, ladies!
>and then just walk away
thanks gramps

This is true. My mom wouldn't even get within 2m of myself until I was 17.

Holy fucking shit dude

Get off the internet, this place has poisoned you

Forget all that shit. You have the same three choices with women that you jave with muscle, money and happiness:
> Work like it's worth it to you and get the best you can
> Do just enough to get by and get just enough you don't end up an hero
> Give up and waste away until you kill yourself
The urge to break it down into numbers is strong, but there's a difference between optimizing your chances and rationalizing your surrender. Get out and lift. Work hard and make money. Talk to girls. Bounce back from every failure. Be careful, but not so careful that you rationalize doing nothing; be bold, but not so bold that you act thoughtlessly. Above all, keep moving forward.

"You think I'm letting that fucking MANLET suckle on my tits? Get real, sweaty."

I knew an ugly as fuck dude that got with one of the cute girls in my circle of friends I couldn't believe how she chose that ugly bastard his personality was also not that great I also know a fat south american bastard that only played some dumb 2D game for 3rd worlders that met a blonde white girl with rich parents that became his gf and he even got her to suck his cock. You just don't ever leave your house bro that's why you don't get any coochie. Fuck even me,an average mofo, I got my coworker that everyone was lusting for into bed like cmon man. Another day I come to my brothers place and there is a girl friend of his and her friend. The bitch said I'm fine and that she wants some dick. Leave your room loser. Mind you I haven't had sex for 5 years and counting and I'm not interested in bitches anymore but bro you can't bullshit yourself like this