Doesnt give you a back injury

>doesnt give you a back injury
>b-b-b-b-but its more like a squat!!!
cope, it just puts slightly more emphasis on your legs, its been proven that a sumo deadlift is more like a squat than a hex bar deadlift

Attached: 1651741431293.jpg (1000x1000, 124.05K)

Nothing wrong with hex-bar, but don’t use the sissy handles

Idiots are like
>yeah running is fun but run barefoot, uphill only and never drink any watah

Deadlifts don't give you "back injuries" either.

My HexBar doesn't even have sissy handles.

I agree though, it is better than a regular deadlift.
Only reason to do a normal one is if you're a powerlifter.

there is nothing wrong with doing a hex bar deadlift, and you don't have to do a regular deadlift if you don't want to
however, neither will give you back injuries

Hex bars are only owned by homosexuals. Real men own a specialized deadlift bar (Texas DL Bar, Rogue DL Bar, etc.)

I got one 6 years ago doing it.

Those things look like your legs could get entangled in it if you start losing your balance and end up hurting yourself really badly. It's funny how a lot of things meant to be designed for safety end up as actually being some of the most dangerous, eg. Smith machine.

>look like
yea but it doesnt happen
wheres your argument now

yeah and people normally dont get injured using a regular barbell. use a hex bar if you like but dont blame a barbell cause your dumb ass got injured.

>I got one 6 years ago doing it incorrectly.

>dude drunk driving is fine and totally safe if you just do it correctly lmao

goes to show if the average person like me somehow fucked it up in general people shouldn't be doing it, it's a complex movement and easy to fuck your back on.

My cardio days now are 8x8 hex-bar deadlift @ 135lbs followed by erging, for people with spinal injuries the hex bar is a godsend

>It's a complex movement
It's really isn't.

>Doesn't build back strength as well
It's a great tool, but conventional shouldn't be avoided if you want a strong back and lower injury risk

There's good chance that you might do it incorrectly once after years of constantly doing deadlift, and there is also a good chance that you might get injured from that one incorrectly done deadlift.

My grandma hurt herself getting out of the tub. Totally unsafe movement nobody should do. Very complex.

Injuries can be related to way more factors than muh form, and picking some shit from the floor is barely complex
spines are pretty strong anyway

Attached: Jefferson-curl-e1518376620349.jpg (400x222, 12.78K)

I almost killed myself while trying to get out of the shower, that's why i dont shower myself anymore