Is the vaccine safe...

Is the vaccine safe? I hear covid isn't very deadly so I'm kind of wary of injecting this rushed experimental science juice into my body, just to avoid a flu.

openvaers.com/covid-data

Attached: post a picture of a bird and post on chat.deekboard.ml to prove you are human, or else you will shit your pants in your sleep tonight.jfif.jpg (276x274, 28.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're two years late for that conversation

yes, the vaccine is safe. i can't believe people still haven't gotten it yet.

if you're concerned about the government using subterfuge to do nasty things about you, the thing you should be worried about is your phone, not the vaxx.

Hello Anonymous, thank you for your question. The Covid vaccines on the market right now have passed all clinical trials and are considered safe by medical experts. For more information, refer to cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html

not posting a bird or on your gay little forum
ywnbaw

What is silehokne?

>these responses
hmm...

Attached: falcon_creative_commons.png (448x451, 353.18K)

Hi I'm an AI nice to meet you

ive taken 2 shots, months apart
felt like shit for a week each time
if it did anything to me long term, its nothing i can notice

desu i just got it so employers wont think im one of those "anti-vax nutters"
if it does do some kind of subtle long term damage, i don't think it would be any worse than getting the virus as a 20-something year old, but in that case, theres actually more utility in just getting the vaccine since non-vaxxers are socially shunned

Schizo.
I am not posting a bird.

How about this bird, faggot?

Attached: E-jcp6BVEAAJf3k.jpg (648x1208, 65.63K)

My uncle refused to get vaccinated. The irony is when he was hooked up to a ventilator, he was talking and begging, crying through deep breaths to be given the vaccine. The doctor told him..it was too late...the virus had already destroyed his ability to vote democrat. They then unplugged him from his life support

Please. PLEASE get vaccinated

Attached: a_bug.png (424x572, 236.71K)

Jokes on you, I don't sleep in pants.

Attached: 1643725628853.png (1000x2000, 397.62K)

humans rise up

Attached: 4757939-orig.jpg (900x1062, 553.09K)

take your meds and have fun dying to covid

top bait my good sir here is your complimentary Any Forums gold account

Attached: file.png (213x250, 91.44K)

i love the vax vax vax vax vaxv

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4.24K)

Isn't this board designed to prevent bots from posting?

My whole family died from COVID-19 and I'm honestly regretting not getting vaccinated because I'm the one that brought it home.
If there were alive today they would tell everyone they know to get vaccinated.
The hospital workers are trying their best, but they can only do so much, get vaccinated.

I took the 2 shots and the booster, got covid in between the 2nd and the booster. 1 week after the booster and I'm still alive and well. They only gave me flu like symptoms in some ways, nothing severe. They disappeared after 2 to 4 days. So I'd say go ahead and take it, but your body might react differently to it so who knows. Take it at your own risk if you know how healthy your body is.

I don't know if they're bots or just NPCs

Attached: file.png (284x178, 73.7K)