Fail uni twice (or maybe three times idk)

>fail uni twice (or maybe three times idk)
>"do you have any plans now"
>"no"
>"okay"
>continue neeting for 5+ years

Attached: 132.png (1280x800, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mathsisfun.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"do you have any plans now"
yeah I plan to wait until my soul recovers from having my dreams crushed which will never happen lmao

If you're 23+ any dreams will stay memes.

Attached: 085.png (1280x800, 1000.88K)

>there is a disciplinary communications requirement for my major
I guess I can kiss my 3.9 GPA and magma cum laude graduation status goodbye
I understand why society punishes the socially inept but I will never not be mad about it

Tomorrow is my first day of community college. I'm excited, Tea Bag. Kinda nervous though...

What meme is that? A girl from my school studied communications. She was a brainlet.
How old are you????

Attached: 088.png (1280x800, 1.22M)

I mean to say that my university forces me to take a course explicitly focused on the verbal communication skills necessary for my STEM major. I am, however, not a communications major, thank God. My GPA is going to get raped because I am a spastic autist.

Couple years younger than you. Kinda tricked you for a while, didn't I? Good thing anyone can go to college, cuz zoomers scare me >.

They're making sure to soften up your bussy so you don't get raped during your thesis presentation (or whatever you call that in English).
What career prospects do you have? I've no clue what community college is.
>Kinda tricked you for a while, didn't I?
No clue who you are.

Attached: 090.png (1280x800, 1.24M)

I'm just attending to satisfy my parents. Doing a one-year IT program, paid for by Uncle Sam. Community colleges are basically 2-year universities, and much more affordable.

>No clue who you are
Yeah, I get that a lot...

all autists should become programmers.
they have a strong advantage, the pay and work hours are good.
normies can't stand programming, society needs you.
its really simple. all of programming in all languages can briefly be summarized as:

variable: x = 10
unit: int x = 10 boolean y = false
functions: multiply(x, y) return x * y
while loops: while(true) ... loop
for loops: for(i = 0; i < 10; i++) // counts up to 10

custom unit: created with the class or struct keyword
generics / templates: act on ranges of different types
pointers: instead of makes a copy, pointers let you pass by reference

I've miserable first and second year of my collage. Now that my I've taken reign over my adhd and tried to improve my self with arts and hobbies I can actually sit and study at the library. I've elongated uni by ~1.5-2 years.

Online exams were a bliss. cheat&pass

>Collage

>what do you want to do son
>i don't know
>you have to do something
>i know
>repeat conversation once every few months

Attached: 1630788097079.png (700x775, 469.96K)

So like Im doing Differential Equations and legit cant understand wtf Im doing there are now soo many letters and barely any number that it feels like Im doing alien language. I mean I already have no idea what an integral actually means like what the fuck does that string of characters actually mean in real life. I know that you use it to calculate precise area or something for a 3D concept and yet I still cant understand what the actual fuck an integral is. Long story short I really hate Differential equations theres no more numbers just fucking letters and converting integrals like six times for one damn equation, god kill me.

Esoteric schizoid ascetism it is...

Attached: 168.png (1280x800, 1.37M)

>defeatist fags
You only fail when you give up.

Attached: japaneseproverb.jpg (600x450, 37.64K)

I know the pain. I passed that stupid course by cheating it. Teachers don't provide teaching material and stuff on internet don't really cut it. All the other courses come with proper books to easily go through but fucking calculus is almost made to kick us autists out of society. I recommend checking tutorial.math.lamar.edu (pauls online notes) and mathsisfun.com/ . I recommend dedicating a lot of time

I also technically failed uni twice but I didn't give up and on the 3rd time I graduated and I should get a data analyst job in a comfy city soon. You can do it too! Just don't give up

moreover I think unknown nature of descriptors like "integral", "bla bla's ding dong over bing bong rule", "class object shmos choslos over fos fos" don't sit well with me. I always had this problem with retarded descriptors normies act like as if they understand but then somehow naturally use them. I always forget when a descriptor is foreign and I've to make my own descriptors OR understand the concept first then understand why descriptor is called exactly that. I always forget those funny words and couldn't even thought a lot to give examples here

this is me except I've been neeting for almost 3 years and I'm going back to college next month

Attached: 1604784378979.png (500x433, 116.29K)