My mom is having a mental breakdown since I failed college

My mom is having a mental breakdown since I failed college
It's like she failed to notice everything prior to and thought I will turn it around
>user never had any friends
>user never had a relationship
>user never talks to anyone outside of school
>user failed several classes in school
But now that I failed college it's like everything has come crashing down
No she won't listen to anything I say, in her mind it's like
>user graduates
>user gets a million dollar job
>user is successful

Attached: 1643681014521.png (468x410, 326.69K)

I went to class, went to my room, repeated for 4 years and got a degree. what do you need friends for?

Not OP, but my big problem was the going to class part.

I always felt like everyone knew what a fucking loser I was, and I just didn't want to be around people or to have anyone see me. And then I'd skip a couple of classes, and would feel like I couldn't possibly start showing up again because then people would be like "Who is this fucking loser who hasn't been coming to this class and then just shows up one day?"

Lucky OP. I wish my mom cared at all.

Attached: 049.png (1280x800, 1.28M)

College never helped me.
I wasted many years there, there's always a catch, and the payoff never comes

Fucking brainlet, choose an easy career if you have no interest.

Yo Keith is that you homie?

I got real fucking tired of going to class and doing the work
Started off a good student with a 4.0, gradually descended to doing the bare minimum, and eventually didn't care anymore
I had a part time job and realized the degree just gets my foot in the door for a 9-5 office job

So what happened on the first day? I thought there's older tutor students that literally give everyone a free ticket to the insider party. That's how my college first day was before covid cucked all the events they had planned.
There were some people that just went home and didn't come to the bar. But it's not like they weren't very loudly invited. Guess they just don't want to make friends or something.

Funny how self-perception and confidence defines whether an action is cool or pathetic. I've skipped class in all levels of education. In high school I'd sneak off the school premises to go buy energy drinks and snacks (you weren't allowed to eat outside the cafeteria or bring your own food to class, and not allowed to leave the school premises) and I'd just brag to people that I don't need to attend half the time because I'm smarter than everyone else and I learn in half the time. And then I sold them some of the snacks at a markup.
Obviously in college people can come and go as they please but being smart enough to attend less still holds up.

that shit is lethal bad karma
welcome to hell

but you can always go back but you'll know when it's truly over, I guess I should just say welcome to hell to myself since I'm the only one that really understands it

>user is a grown man
>Fails college
>Blames parents instead of taking responsibility for actions
>Surprised when parents are upset that child is not maturing

I sure hope you have a plan user

Attached: Haha.jpg (1015x1024, 88.52K)

She knows youre an avatarfag and wants you dead. your mom is based

kys retard.

>be shit parent
>dont raise kid at all let tv and video games do everything
>why is my kid a loser

99% of the time is completely obvious your kid is a failure and the mom clearly ignored it for the first 18 years, why act surprised now.

I'm in the same situation as you are except I haven't failed yet.

no, you kys you lazy piece of shit
dont blame your parents for being a faggot its on you

I've never been this serious about wanting someone to commit suicide a I am being right now as i tell you this: go fuck yourself. You're in this situation because you're a useless cunt who's spent the past ten years whining about being a fucking loser ruined by your parents instead of doing anything about it. You're a lazy bum and an immature sore loser and you're obviously not gonna change anytime soon. Everything that is happening to you right now you have had coming for years. I sincerely hope you kill yourself and stop burdening your parents with your continued existence, you waste of fucking space. Go fuck yourself.

>Parent tries to get you to get a job in high school
>FUCK YOU MOM I'LL NEVER BECOME A WAGIE

Keep seething wagekek.

excellent response user, you really got him there! next you should post a funny cartoon drawing of a man with his mouth open!

Oh look, the normies are here, shitty parents raise shitty kids, that's how it works, guarantee OPs mom was a useless whore. Also I think it's funny you think you're responding to the OP.

And yes, I am lazy as fuck, eat shit fucking normies, and trsut me I'lll take cunts like you out before I take myself out.

I also used to beat the shit out of cats when I was a child, hope I ruined your day faggot.

Attached: 1640499052089.jpg (1280x751, 70.1K)

dont worry user it will work out for you

your mom is fucking retarded thou

you're just looking for people to blame. grow the fuck up

>burdening your parents with your continued existence,
They burdened me more. They can eat shit

>I thought there's older tutor students that literally give everyone a free ticket to the insider party

in the top 5 uni you attended maybe. my uni was a just a small building with a bunch of classrooms. no tutors, no club activities, nothing.

>be me
>don't' speak to anyone period at school at all for all of elementary and middle school and then drop out of high school
>people thought I was a mute and literally couldn't talk
>never did anything to address my clear mental problems

Yes, I'm sure my mom tried super hard, and payed attention to all the warning signs. You cunts need to go back to facebook , literally wish I could murder you. Normies are scum

>have kids
>their development is left to the mercy of the world
>be so fucking socially clueless you don't know what your child needs
>he turns out a fuckup
>poor parents. nothing could be done
kek

so many pathetics faggots on this board just looking for anything to blame other than themselves. youre not autistic, your parents didnt fail you, kys please