How strong should I be before going to gym for the first time? I don't want people to laugh at me

How strong should I be before going to gym for the first time? I don't want people to laugh at me.

Attached: obraz_2022-06-19_155939940.png (289x237, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Yik0UbOqA&ab_channel=TimoTeii666
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the gym is literally were you go to BECOME strong why would you need to be strong beforehand

Nobody will care or laugh at you.

Women go to the gym. You already strength-mog 95+% of them simply by being a man, even as a manlet who has never lifted. Maybe you ought to transition, though. You already have a female mind. Why else would you give a fuck what others think?

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Yik0UbOqA&ab_channel=TimoTeii666

When you can do hand stand push-ups. Everyone going to gym are strong enough to do them.

Nobody gives a shit about how much you lift. The only time people might laugh at you or get looks is if you do something really stupid but that can easily be fixed by just looking up proper form on youtube or by simply asking for advice from others. Nobody will be mean and no one cares if you're weak. Just fucking lift. That's all you have to do to get stronger.

NO ONE fucking cares what you're doing or how much you're lifting.
Just go, have fun, play with all the cool equipment and stop being such a fucking little priss. You're not the center of the world.

People only care if you are using your phone while resting after doing like 100 lbs deadlift.
If you are weak, don't use your phone and it should be fine

Mínimum
>12 Dips
>6 Chin Ups
>3 Pull Ups

Damn the lookism fags in the dyel threads really demotivating people huh. Just go bro, as long as you have decent form you're fine. Everyone there is antisocial anyways. Bringing a friend will help it be less scary

Why aren't questions like this addressed in the sticky?

I saw guys there who are more wide than tall.

Just go

Fag.

expectation is lower for a women. most men wouldn't even know what an average women can bench

Attached: c0N5bZo.jpg (828x828, 94.95K)

Just go. You will be judged, but it will be silent.

you hit the gym to get strong, anyone saying you need to hit 1/2/3/4 before going to a gym is memeing

if you don't know how to breathe
it's quite literally over for you

everyone will laugh at you in the gym, but dn worry you won't be here to hear that

1/2/3/4 for 1rm is acceptable for day 1

I started with 0.5/1/1/1.5 for reps and now I'm at 1/2/2.5/3 for reps, 8 months later.
2/2/3/4 1rm.
No one dares laugh at me because I'm the hardest working nigga at the gym and everyone knows it. I was morbidly obese and a virgin. Now I'm built fat and a virgin with a lot of mires.
Could get pussy but I'm too conditioned to fear women from years of rejection and getting pranked on by them.

Just go and stop thinking about anyone else besides some chick that gets your attention and you exchange glances here and there. Use her as motivation. Do not fap to her, though.

See

this is such a retarded question, you literally go there to get stronger