Ywnk

you will never know the pain of being an ugly woman.

you will never know what it's like to have no males, the hornier and less biologically disadvantaged sex, ever want you back. to have them embarrassed to be around you. to have women constantly cancel plans or ghost because even they don't really want to become your friend.

ugly males have other things they can use like money and status, but for females those don't even make a difference. they also have so much longer to find a mate to settle down.

Attached: special.png (225x225, 11.7K)

then kys already lol

You can find a guy willing to settle for you no matter how ugly you are, an ugly man has to work his ass off for his entire life for the chance, not the guarantee just the chance, of getting a girl who will not love or respect him because she only wants him for what he provides financially.

Attached: Slurp.jpg (1446x918, 321.98K)

I'm looking for an American girl, so you can take me, I'm Italian and then we can go on 90days fiance and you be famous... post contacts

ive tried

>You can find a guy willing to settle for you no matter how ugly you are
this is true for men too, and men's odds get better as they age and develop while women's get worse.
>she only wants him for what he provides financially
this is only true to the extent men only like what women can provide for them sexually. men cheat or leave for younger women all the time.

>will never know the pain of being an ugly woman.
Because it is a self inflicted pain.
I ask you for discord or offer to give mine and what will you do? Ignore me or make up excuses.
I will never know what you feel because ANY woman who asksme will get a chance, every single one until I find the one for me. I wont maje up excuses and ignore offers.
But then again, i wont ever get them multiple times a day every day.

I'll never forgive ugly women for holding out for chad as I suffered eternal loneliness. I would rather stay alone for life than to give in at 30 when she is desperate.

Attached: aaa.jpg (512x512, 40.64K)

Oh come on user, like that fat ugly girl no one likes isn't going to tell you yes if you ask her out.

The problem isn't someone else, it's you. Ugliness doesn't exist. Be a doctor surgeon... renowned for saving children, your ugliness disappears, not everyone looks at bobba, for some it's more important the inside.

Now, the ugly fat girl? Maybe she is good inside, but from my experiences, most fat girls are not...

If you are white and under the age of 23, all you have to do to be cute enough to have orbiters is be thin.

There are some women who are so ugly that they are still ugly when they are young and thin, but that number is very, very small. If you were thin, there would be some guys who would call you a butterface and not date you, but there would be TONS of guys (particularly guys a few years older than you) who would be delighted to date you.

You will now reply that you want to date someone your own age, because you don't realize how picky that makes you.

>Oh come on user, like that fat ugly girl no one likes isn't going to tell you yes if you ask her out.

Not that user, but quite frequently she isn't.

>ever want you back

...And it's because of this part. Ugly women get FUCKING PISSED when ugly guys ask them out, because it reminds them of the level they are actually on, and they don't like that.

>Oh come on user, like that fat ugly girl no one likes isn't going to tell you yes if you ask her out.
You would be wrong. I'm not going to argue with you over it. Hopefully most guys take my position and ugly women suffer just as we were made to suffer. Men care less and less about women as they age. The opposite is true for women.

>muh men cheating

Holy shit youre retarded

Are you guys just saying or have you tried?
I'm not telling you to try, in the end that girl is fst and no one likes her, why should you... but if you really want...

You got better things to do?

i don't know you user. nor you. i'm not dating randos off the internet. that's not even what i talked about in this post. yeah there will be randos willing to "settle" for an ugly woman until they find someone better, or to abuse because the woman won't leave, but i have more self-respect than that.

i am thin, white, and 22.
i never claimed no one would date me. this is true of everyone including men.
you can turn on grindr and find someone. are they trustworthy? meet your standards? are you even able to be attracted to them sexually or romantically? probably not.
now stfu.

men cheat more than women, at best the same maybe. but most studies show more.

>You got better things to do?
My career. That's been my focus since my early 20s. If I still sexually desire women into my 30-40s, I'll just use my wealth to visit Thailand and fuck girls that still hold their youth. That is far better than being with some old ugly bitch's second choice.

>and now you will make excuses
I called it, didn't I fucking call it?
You have no fucking idea what WE. Feel, because a rando woman is woman enough to try.

femcels dont exist, your just chad only.

Attached: 1641283798184.jpg (1640x960, 126.43K)

I'll be your friend, what's your discord user.

She will never understand until she has zero prospects and every woman has someone. She just thinks she can do better. Women are so shit for not seeing how fucked it is to come here and say this shit to us of all people. They will never know our suffering and to pretend is slap in the face.

that's honestly gross and insulting. you shouldn't just date someone you view as bottom of the barrel. it's just rude.
i never made excuses for anything. i never said ugly women can't get a partner. just like ugly men, ugly women can get partners. see . horny men will pump and dump ugly men or women. are you up for it? are you happy with some old scrote cumming inside you? if you reject that splendid opportunity, you have no right to complain.

i have enough discord friends. i have enough personality for that. i need irl friends. im just so ugly it's hard to get people who will spend time with me irl

>are you happy with some old scrote cumming inside you?
Then quit whining to us about you not being able to get chad. We do not give a FUCK

what is that abomination

SIR, THAT'S BLOODY BASTARD! SIR!! BLOODY.

Yeah but Italian, maybe you just got the "ugly girl no one liked in highschool because she was totally insufferable or ugly and everyone in your little town knows you, so you will be forever FatCarol"

Just move elsewhere or just post a picture of yourself to atleast evaluate that ugliness, a beautiful American is an ugly Italian desu...

I'm sure you don't look that bad, your mentality is probably messing with you more than your looks user you'll be ok
And I wanted to be frens ;(

do you live in/near seattle?
post disc if you do

I am honestly curious how or why you could think your so ugly people wouldn't even want to be platonic or same sex friends.

>i am thin, white, and 22.
>i never claimed no one would date me. this is true of everyone including men.
>you can turn on grindr and find someone. are they trustworthy? meet your standards? are you even able to be attracted to them sexually or romantically? probably not.
>now stfu.

Well, if you are OP, then you have here invalidated your entire original post.

Because this takes it from "Oh boo hoo, you will never know the pain of being an ugly woman who no one wants and who everyone is embarrassed to be seen with!" to "Oh boo hoo, you will never know the pain of maybe having to date someone 5 or 10 years older than you!" And you know what? Sorry, that doesn't sound very painful. So the complaint department is closed, bitch.

males will call me attractive often but they won't date me or even interact like normal humans. they are just trying to make me feel better because bullying people who are actually ugly is not socially acceptable, if you get bullied you're probably brad or becky, just slightly off but not incel or femcel. im tfg.

Quit replying to women. Every thread like this proves the incels right. Women are Chad only, unironically.

Attached: haha.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

Your just a fucking attention whore roastie. They wont date you probably because their more attractive then you, fuck off and go to fds or CC you aids ridden whore

Attached: 33.png (578x673, 586.88K)

Lol yes actually wtf although I'm unsure about meeting people from the internet but I do like frens
Kinkz#5878