Dating apps are not worth it

>download hinge
>every single woman is a stereotypical “live laugh love” who wants to go traveling and watch the office and listen to true crime podcasts
>they all think they’re interesting and original
>they’re all carbon copies of each other
>tattoos, bleached hair, alcohol and drug addicts
>half naked pictures flaunting their body as much as they can
>all vaccinated, liberal, and atheist
I ran out of people in my range before giving out a single “like” to any of their profiles. Uninstalled the app immediately after and going to have a deep think about the state of the world. God help us and deliver us from evil

Attached: 123D3419-9AB6-4868-92CA-9A2DB35A00B8.jpg (230x219, 15.57K)

Women are the ultimate NPC

>I ran out of people in my range
i'm assuming you live in some shithole town

sounds like a problem you could easily fix if you were a more competent human

Oh boo hoo you only just realized that dating apps are the devil. You will never experience love now waaah. Meet women in real life you fucking faggot

>everyone always says how dating apps are shit
>I have no fucking clue at all how else you're supposed to meet women

I'm a NEET but even when I was in university I didn't meet any girls or make any friends. Yes, I'm that autistic.

Aren't dating apps sort of good thing for autists like me? You don't have to deal with rejection or the awkwardness of approaching people

Attached: 1655645716972.png (800x800, 449.3K)

Yes.
If you aren't older than say, 35 - go to church and attend formation evenings and retreats.
Young women outnumber men greatly.
It'll take time though, can't be some random who just wants to pick up. Play the long game if you want a quality woman.

Checked

>”I just heccin love the hustle and bustle of the big city! And there’s so much great ethnic foodarino!!!!”
I knew they were bad but the magnitude was a little surprising. Yes ultimately you can only meet a quality woman in real life organically

>he thinks the women can’t tell he’s autistic through the screen
Bad news for you bro. I actually don’t know where the autistic women are at, I would love a cute aspie gf

Dating apps represent a TINY portion of single women. And the demographics heavily skew in favor of women being more selective in them.

If you can manage to be confident and engaging enough to talk to girls in public then that puts you in a rare category among today's demoralized and atomized men.

Take that disillusionment with women and just start teasing them in real life. As you say, women are conformist plebs - totally predictable - so take advantage of that, if you still want one in your life, and be a man that she'll conform to.

>It's 2022
>People still need to download these apps to realize that it's garbage

this is increasingly untrue, couples having met online is quickly becoming the most popular

>having no success on Hinge
>friend tells me its because I'm too direct
>okay
>start actually talking to a girl, getting to know her
>2 days of texting and keeping up conversation
>wake up day 3
>check Hinge
>she's unmatched me
I can't win.

Attached: 1638019411376.jpg (1080x1080, 96.2K)

>You don't have to deal with rejection or the awkwardness of approaching people
This is exactly why there's so many damn incels around now. Get over yourself and start shooting your shot with women. Bitches aren't even necessary so why whine about not having one?

>2 days of texting and keeping up conversation
You have to maintain an air of mystery. The more a woman knows about you, the more she can nitpick into finding a "dealbreaker" before you've even met her. You're not creating any sort of bond or attachment on a fucking dating app, no matter how many days you waste telling her about your self and your childhood dreams and whatever the fuck else.

Then how the fuck do I get a date? My mate (a chad who slays on tinder) says even he doesnt get dates right away because girls HAVE to make sure you're not a weirdo/creep

Attached: 1635096115872.jpg (446x473, 17.86K)

The black pill is realizing that anybody who is single past the age of ~20 (women) or ~25 (men) is in all likelihood a piece of shit because the decent people all find good partners and never let go, realizing how garbage the dating market is. If you didn’t meet somebody in high school, college, or at your first job, you are sadly NGMI ever

Attached: B3971437-2C9F-4A0F-A2FD-5618230DA242.jpg (564x428, 34.58K)

Yeah, but every once in a while there's a real one in there.

im 27 and never kissed a girl

And let’s be real here... 90% of relationships end because of the woman. If you’re not the woman’s first or maybe 2nd boyfriend (I realize there are some shitty guys out there), chances are she’s fucked up and your relationship with her won’t last either

>be 25
>download tinder
>4 matches in 6 months
I shoudlve married my first gf

I dont see how ill meet somebody else at this rate

Attached: 088CE608-9855-4217-9EF3-21F20106EF75.jpg (1698x1131, 245.96K)