University wants me to get the goyshot. How do I trick these fags and protect my gains?

University wants me to get the goyshot. How do I trick these fags and protect my gains?

Attached: CUNTS.png (711x566, 537.12K)

Doc said no

get a fake vax certificate

just tell them to piss off
you're a grown man, don't take no shit from them

Just don't take it you retard

The Pandemic is already over and you can't force me to participate in experimental medications, that's human rights violations and if you proceed, I'll sue the fuck out of you.

please dont act like you care about rights violations nigga

Just fake a card.

>get the shot to get your card
>immediately after donate blood
>vaccine gets sucked right out of you

>lol I don't know anything about the law, human rights, or literally anything else I just mentioned
You sound like a dumb asshole.

religious exemption.

I can't attend unless I submit clotshot verification

how should I word it to get around the HRretard that will be the one reading it

tell them you wont pay tuition if you have to get the shot

just get the vax. if you're still against the covid vax at this point you're just mentally ill and stubborn. billions have been administered and the only side effects are rare and minimal.

"SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" His effeminate voice trembles as he sobs quietly in a dark room all by himself. His heart puttering and puttering out of sync, he knows his end, comes soon. "At least I can't get covid a 3rd time..."

2 more weeks

I am requesting an accommodation for my religious belief to be exempt from receiving the covid-19 vaccine due to my moral belief against receiving injections of byproducts of cow/chicken/swine into my body. The vaccine would be a violation of my moral doctrine on the duty to adhere to a moral conscience and would contradict the teachings I am religiously and morally bound to.

This is how I wrote mine word for word. I work for a top IT company and had no issues getting it passed through. Just make sure to DOCUMENT EVERYTHING in the event you need to get lawyers involved.

Hang yourself kike.

>just permanently fuck up your health with subclinical clotting for the sake of some convenience

what a good little goy

just lie on the anonymous internet forums that you have no vax. you'll still stay cool to us

>I-I'll sue!!!
You won't do shit. Even if you try, your case will be dismissed in an instant. Also good luck with that religious exemption if you've ever gotten another vaccine in your life. Just drop out and work in unskilled service with the rest of the retards.

It's so easy to fake a vac card, just do it.

nigger cant read. color me surprised.
I did receive initial push back but doubled down and HR backs off since it usually involves extensive paperwork. You have no reason to give them any previous medical history documentation.
Also KEKW at shitting on tradies. Enjoy being sterile.

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (700x715, 93.05K)