Calcifies your pineal gland and nukes your testosterone

>calcifies your pineal gland and nukes your testosterone

Why do you still use goypaste, user?

Attached: images (4) (286).jpg (500x334, 14.17K)

you're not supposed to swallow it phaggot

i use natural no fluoride toothpaste
also youre meant to wash it out and not digest it

What's the alternative? Baking soda?

You guys are totally clueless. Every time you brush your teeth, the (plastic) bristles make tiny fissures in your gums. No matter what you use, it's getting into your bloodstream, including the microplastics of the bristles.

If you aren't using natural hair toothbrushes you're basically an idiot

To get nice clean teeth and minty fresh breath

You are not supposed to eat or drink your toothpaste... Fluorine is toxic if swallowed in large quantities over a long period of time

mfs upset by toothbrushes while their country nosedives into economic depression

If you're not using regular white toothpaste and whatever free toothbrush your dentist gives you when you visit you're basically a woman

I use peroxide. Swirl my toothbrush in water and dribble some peroxide on it, so it's a small diluted amount. All you need.

I also only brush when I eat food that requires it, which is rare. Unless you're trying to whiten your teeth, the necessity of brushing should only be occasional. Meat, crisp veggies (preferably fermented), raw milk (you can just rinse with water after this) don't require brushing. Flossing/picking is the only thing I do regularly after a meal. Done this for a long time, so I know what I'm talking about; my teeth are strong and cavity free..

>economic depression
a-any day now, says surburbanite Any Forums-tard for the 56th time that week

1. theres no way that bristles are hard enough to make holes in your gums unless you have really cheap bristles
2. even if somehow it penetrated through the gums, the kidney would filter out any potential microplastics that would enter your blood

We're literally in a rescession, and have been since the start of the year you fucking imbecil. What the fuck even is this retarded post?

Just get fluoride free toothpaste
Also if your toothpaste is neon blue with silver thingies in it, you should reconsider immidiately

explain tea

>calcifies your pineal gland
Just supplement k2

This thread again.

Attached: 1651066922782.jpg (236x227, 9.22K)

Literally no proof of this, you fucking "imbecil[e]."

I'm so sad the dentist I go to got new chairs and it used to be that the dentists breasts would brush the side of my face during cleanings but not anymore :-(

Alright just so i know my list is up to date, the following things are bad for you

Toothpaste
using deoderant
bathing
flossing
washing your hair
eating vegetables
eating fruit
eating meat
carbs
drinking anything but water or milk
drinking milk any other means than right from the tit
not drinking only glacial water