What is your excuse?

What is your excuse?

Attached: 106787744.jpg (1080x1080, 84.83K)

I'm more attractive than that guy. I guess I don't have an excuse other than that my social skills and mental health are not in a good place right now.

I had a bad childhood resulting in me being a shy autist

hes more attractive than me

Wouldn't look that bad with no glasses on. Just another case of glasses ruining the male face.

i did cost vs benefit analysis in my head. even though i can get a gf as a 5/10, its just not worth it.

He's conventionally attractive he's just wearing dorky glasses and a stupid shirt and posing to make himself look quirky. In other words he's an insufferable cunt which only makes him more attractive to foids.

i'm not white /thread

It wouldn't work because I would make the 3DPD insecure about her looks and values since I'm a virgin.

Attached: 136856909799979.png (723x666, 162.64K)

being a White male is tutorial mode, with a bot running to actually do the tutorial itself

i know nothing about intimacy
i have never even kissed a girl
i have no idea where to begin

look like siblings

he's taller and better looking than i am

>implying that guy is ugly
You don't even know who you're talking to. I look like a muslim terrorist pajeet and I am white. You should just stfu

He's more attractive than me.
Also he artificially looks worse through an effeminate angle and those gaudy glasses

>What is your excuse?
I want to be single. Women and children are a burden.

I cannot express myself.
I am more attractive than him, but the meme about women caring more about "personality" is genuinely true. If you can't communicate with people, it's over. It never even began. It's all about being able to put on an interesting act. You can be talented, wealthy, attractive and knowledgeable: it just doesn't matter if you can't ever communicate anything.

He's actually good looking, OP. I would suggest a better style of glasses and clothing, though. Otherwise, he is attractive.

Didn't expand my social circle and became a social outcast thanks to a couple of situations that made me curse the world for the injustice brought upon me in my younger years. Spent the rest of my time until now where I'm 19, healing my mind from how fucked up my head was. Now I'm relearning social skills, developing my personality, eventually use tinder when I start earning money for decent clothes to find a fashion sense which I will take photos of and start a tinder profile. Still learning and understanding myself so it might be a long time before I am ready to experience flirting, or finding female friends which I can casually hang out with inhibition free around a topic or a hobby I coincidentally enjoy like League, Smash Bros and Anime/Manga/LN. I don't think I'm ready yet for romance.

I'm not white.That's literally the only reason.

They're roughly a looksmatch, he's just giving off serious homo energy with those god-awful glasses.

Kind of this. I also have crippling low self-esteem so my chances of attracting women are nil.

Outliers prove nothing. Besides, robots aren't neurotypical (romantic death sentence).