Kill All Home Gym Owners

Home Gym Hate General. AKA The holiest general.
Allowed: Home Gym truthers AKA Public gym GIGACHADS.
Not allowed? Pic related, the strongest home gym owner (filled with steroids)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjWmqUpksEmURTl52Ag0NGQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cope and seethe: the thread

Look at that!
Another home gym cuckboy!

Attached: file.png (929x461, 147.48K)

gigachad public gym full of hotties and great equipment that's literally 1 minute of walking distance from my apartment reporting in

itt: poorfags that can't buy a home gym
Fox and the grapes

i make 300k per year get fucked

This man lifts 1/2/3/4 as warmup after going to the gym for 2 weeks at 15.

This is a failed no test cuckbrain, lives in his home "gym" to cope, seethe and finally dilate. I'd say post lifts, but you don't lift in public anyways.
Pic related once more, the strongest home gym owners AKA Weakcucks.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 786.14K)

Seems legit, my brother in Christ.
They call homegym people cum eaters in my city.

Just shows you can't buy gains

Homegym cucks can't buy gains even if they pin.

I make 301k per year get fucked

youtube.com/channel/UCjWmqUpksEmURTl52Ag0NGQ/videos
More homegym cucks.

this faggot from reddit has an insane home gym and totals only 965 pounds
i total 1310 but i will never have a home gym like this

Attached: homegym dyel.png (1588x925, 2.02M)

Lmfao, he spent like 6k-7k dollars to avoid seeing better, stronger lifters mog him.

>you will own nothing and you will be happy

why?
My dad built me a home gym when I was 12 and I never considered paying for a gym membership. You guys are so...

t. Brvtally mogged into svbmission

>Only talking point is actual incel Any Forums babble
lol

I just bought an adjustable dumbbell set with 200lbs of plates, and a bench and plate rack. Cost $350. Gonna invest in a mat, pull up bar, and maybe dip bar. I'm honestly just tired of the time waste that goes into going to the gym every day, waiting on people to get off equipment, etc. I know I won't have the best equipment, and will likely lose a bit of muscle mass (I can currently bench 315lbs), but honestly I don't give a shit. Tired of lifting heavy anyways. If I can wake up and instantly workout, it's worth the sacrifice of not having a shit-ton of gym equipment (especially since I have a baby son who consumes a lot of my time). I may even use the time I'm saving to do cardio for once in my life.

Thank fuck im not a poorfag like you

>I just bought an adjustable dumbbell set with 200lbs of plates, and a bench and plate rack. Cost $3500. Gonna invest in a mat, pull up bar, and maybe dip bar. I'm honestly just tired of being mogged at the gym everyday, waiting on people to get off equipment, etc. I know I won't have the best equipment, and will likely lose a bit of muscle mass (I can currently bench 135lbs), but honestly I don't give a shit. Tired of lifting heavy anyways. If I can wake up and instantly take HRT, it's worth the sacrifice of not being a man and mogging sissies at the gym equipment (especially since I have a wife's boyfriend baby son who consumes a lot of my time). I may even use the time I'm saving to do cardio for once in my life.

Attached: file.png (782x758, 120.08K)

Poor? Badly raised?

You probably look like this IRL.

Attached: Sketch.jpg (500x500, 83.09K)

Based

My buddy comes over every Monday and we put in the Led Zeppelin DVD and bench. Meanwhile you lift at your university's gym with your headphones in terrified you'll make eye contact with somebody lmao

Attached: 1636455059757.jpg (500x458, 63.85K)

>Posts the average home gym owner

>be homegym cuck
>get stuck under the bar and die
>body stinks and decays for two months before anyone finds out

Sounds awesome except the Led Zeppelin part. Not really good lifting music, in my opinion.

>be homegym cuck
>Hit sick PR of 2pl8 deadlift
>Run to discord to tell my online "friends" about it

Haha okay buddy

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb549ab219f79c73e588a77cb0.jpg (640x640, 64.81K)

>No arguments
>Instantly goes for his roiding e-daddy
Average homecuck owner.

>public gym virgins coping again
Stay mad, fatties

Attached: IMG_20220619_153911_979.jpg (876x1278, 129.45K)

>be public gym cuck
>show up to do squats
>all two racks are taken up
>neither frees up until 30 minutes later
>literally wasted 2% of my day twiddling my thumbs and seething

Dad of 3 here, same situation.
Working fulltime plus family affairs makes it really hard to commute to the gym.

Glad someone else gets it. Plus, I think it'd be nice for my kids to see fitness in the home when they grow up, instead of doing it all out of their sight.

Lol
>Lost his gains during covid because he didn't go to cali park or build homegym
>Now rages
What is wrong little man? Was someone using your shitty machine when you wanted to use it? Lift some real weight bro

My son tries to mimick push ups ( hes 3) and he like doing supported pull ups.
Real quality father son time more People should do it.

>Go to public gym
>AC is broken (has been broken since 10 years ago)
>There is 1 (One) squat rack
>Only good machines are abs machine so you can sit down and do active resting and the 4 legs machines
>There is one (1) bench
>Go to a bigger one of the same chain
>There is 3 (three) benches and two (2) half racks
>End up always doing bench press, OHP, etc... with dumbells because nobody uses them but every retard wants to hoard the under 10 20kg plates
>A year membership is 500, a similar amount of gear is also 500-1000 bucks
That right there is when Ibuilt my own home gym, being a cheap faggot and using standard plates because they're way cheaper and I am not that strong (plus I only use the barbell for light stuff since I don't squat or deadlift that often).