Is PPL a good training split

Is PPL a good training split

Attached: peper.png (678x699, 491.55K)

Yeah, especially if you're still a beginner. Simplifies everything for you, training similar muscle groups together and getting your 48hrs of rest in between for each. Only problem I'd see is if you can't be in the gym nearly every day. Then maybe an upper/lower split or full body 3x a week would work better. But if 6 days is doable then PPL is good.

No idea what PPL or training splits are but I'd agree.

Attached: IMG_0362.webm (700x394, 2.67M)

I made good gains doing pxpxlxx so I’d say yes

Bros, what about a split like this:
>upperbody
>core
>legs/cardio
Is it good for working out 6 days a week

She is marking her territory in front of the other girls

>more rest days than lift days

Attached: 1654867583408.jpg (620x378, 17.55K)

depends on your end goal, but legs and cardio on the same day makes no sense

My goal? Well I want to learn martial arts. I want my martial arts endeavors to be backed up by strength
>legs and cardio
Why? By cardio I meant really just jump rope and running

>martial arts
You sound like a poser bro anybody serious would say BJJ or judo or something

I'm esl bro

My favorite by far, after many years of browsing splits, whole body, etc. I'll never go back. (Do this order: legs, push, pull).

>esl
i thought we were talking about ppl here

Separating push and pull is stupid. You are supposed to superset them together.

The only thing people are "supposed" to do is find a workout that works for them that they can consistently perform you raging niggerfaggot. Fuck off.

Waste your time then retard. Not my fucking problem.

It will literally take you twice as long to get the same results though

participation trophy recipient moment

CAAAARLOOOOOS!

Not for 99% of people who ask about it on here.
PPL is for advanced natties (if you have to ask, you’re not advanced) and if you really want to do a 6 day split as a roided, Arnold Split is 10x better

There are beginner PPL routines out there (stuff like Reddit ppl) but those aren’t actually accomplishing anything more than you could on a 3x full body or 4 day UL at that level

yeah that's why the upper/lower and full body fags are so much bigger than your typical brosplit/ppl dude lmao

Most people here lift for life anyway, not to get the results and then become potato again.
Even Rich Piana trained the way he wanted rather than what was optimal lol

Attached: download (1).jpg (694x577, 51.28K)