How can I achieve this mode? Is this natty limit?

How can I achieve this mode? Is this natty limit?

Attached: D66EB1CF-7C0E-4FEE-9ADD-366D1A24C74E.jpg (1080x1351, 160K)

Simple weighted calisthenics (pull ups, push ups, dips), some squats or cycling (uphills), keto for low water retention and cut to 10% BF.

Eating and swimming. OtterMode is an easy physique to maintain if you eat enough.

Swimming alone will not make you ottermode since it doesn't build muscle that well, you actually need to do some lifting.

Not nearly natty limit. Get strong for 2 years. With a 225 bench, 135ohp, 250 squat and 350 DL your muscular delevopment should dwarf his. Once you get these numbers, cut to a bodyfat you're happy with.

It isn't hard to build this amount of mass. Cutting to this bf levels is the hard part.

>muh just don't eat

It ain't that easy, it will work for a lot of people to reach 12-15% bf but going sub 10% is really hard.

is seawater good for you?

Run 12 kilometers every other day

>looks good below the neck
>looks like a skeezy homeless fuck from the neck up
What's the rationale here?

Do a 90 minute interval session once a week

First get to an absurd low weight,and then lift with minimal calorie increments,track your weight religiliously,dont want to get too big/fat.
Basically dont eat and lift.

two years of lifting should give you way higher numbers than that. also most men lifting 1/2/2.5/3.5 look dyel as fuck.

Be a overrated faggot diver

Be the best futbol player on earth

Have a billion-dollar sports corporation/team focus their entire diet, fitness, rehab and training teams on you above all others.

Be Mohammed Salah

Cope

>keto for low water retention
doesn't this make your muscles flat?

be a 5'3 arab and run a lot.

guy in OP probably barely presses 40kg and benches 70-80kg

that guy is a football (soccer) player.

He has the athletic gene do I wouldn't be surprised if he can bench 100kg, he doesn't train it though.
Most likely his strength and conditioning consists of circuit training, legs, abs/obliques and endurance

You think he can’t squat 250 or deadlift 350 in this pic? Retard