416 IQ

>416 IQ
>$123k at 25, $175k in SU stock due to margin
>About to get to $148k in the next 5 days
>46 down into the estrogen standard genetically because of 38.5 year old Dad

I'm lucky I am who I am.
I have a sister, but she's so genetically different from me she may as well not be my sibling.

If I weren't 46 down, I would realistically be dead right now because I've really been alone my entire life.

Attached: Qail.jpg (812x593, 184.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/csMgaHJd
pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I made this IQ test and recorded my best thoughts:

pastebin.com/csMgaHJd
pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq

I'm pretty sure everyone reading this is jealous of me which is why these threads don't get replies.

Almost half an hour and no replies? Fuck this bullshit site, everyone here is jealous of me and can't stand my sucess. I'm out.

You're not me.
I'll keep posting with or without replies.

Give me a country to escape to before shit hits the fan, and give me a good crypto to invest in. Also nice gains but as long as you don't have it in cash it's worthless.

There's nothing coming in the near term.
I'll be so old, 70+, by the time they need to start drafting people that they'll be forced to leave me alone.

I don't buy crypto.
It's stupid to buy in. Whatever you "invest" could all be gone tomorrow or never come true.

It's not rooted in reality like stocks are.

Thought this was just some fag bragging about his money, but he's so mentally ill that he actually thinks his IQ is 416.

I thought my life was in the shitter, but this just makes me feel better about myself.

pastebin.com/csMgaHJd

I don't know why you trust people that would kill you.

>I don't know why you trust people that would kill you.

Nice schizo post

Anders Behring Breivik.

>stocks
>reality
You wish bud.

You're buying into a company and giving them money so they can grow.

That's all it's there for.

Crypto is drumming on a bucket and hoping money falls out in comparison.

I would rather margin up into stocks than put any money into crypto no matter the return promised.

None of it is real beyond human greed.
It's just a "I hope people buy what I'm buying", and that's not stable at all.

>1.) The cat is hungry; The tank is _______
what kind of tank? a battle tank or something you put fish in with water?
i assume the first, so "unloaded"

>2.) A remote controls; A computer ______
remote control? they send electrical signals to televisions to change volume, channel, and turn them on/off. they don't "control" anything else. they can also be used for different things, like a weapon. it all depends what you want out of it. a computer has even more uses. but in normie-speak i would say the answer is clearly "downloads"

>3.) A yell echoes; A record ______
echoes don't normally happen unless the area you're in is ripe for it. unless you use a microphone that has echo function
as for written records, they can be about anything. i would say "describe" is clearly the correct answer

4.) A road winds; A ball ________
not all roads wind, some of them are straight. depending on what kind of ball you're thinking of, it's either "bounce" or "roll"

>5.) Water Freezes; A highway _______
water freezes when it's cold out. when it's really cold and blizzarding, i would say a highway "closes" because it's unsafe for travel (or there was a crash)

>6.) Buttons press; Plants _____
a button that presses itself is a shitty button. the purpose of a button is to get pressed. so we're speaking of defective buttons. therefore the answer would be "dies"

>7.) Dust settles; Snakes _____
dust gets kicked up, settles, gets kicked up again, etc. snakes go through analogous cycles with their skin. the answer must be "shed"

>i would say "describe" is clearly the correct answer
describes*

>bounce
bounces*

>dies
die*

did i pass your retarded IQ test, OP? fuck off

You're being way too particular here.

>You're being way too particular here.
i have a 417 IQ, what do you expect?

You don't.
You're just angry.

I think life is better if you know who is doing what. Who you are, etc. You don't have to worry about people hurting you or your family anymore.

It's better to go through garbage than it is anything else.