I'm too cheap to get a gym membership. I have adjustable dumbbells that go up to 45 pounds each, a bench...

I'm too cheap to get a gym membership. I have adjustable dumbbells that go up to 45 pounds each, a bench, and a bull worker. What are some good workouts I can do to build a routine with what I've got?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1609967401849.jpg (1089x1336, 88.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9sPNjXeRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

switch it up between high reps high volume in the summer and low reps heavy weight in the winter

Bird
With legs?

Barbell bench
Barbell press
Barbell squat
Barbell deadlift
Barbell row
Barbell curl

there's no need to go to a gym but having a dedicated area to shift your entire focus on during the day is really helpful. You don't want to be working out where you sleep.

test

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
I can do these with dumbbells as well?
I can do it in my garage.

But can the bull worker add that the dumbbells can't do on their own, if anything? I'm thinking I can do more for my chest, shoulders, and back with it.

Attached: bull worker.jpg (800x800, 74.51K)

If your adjustables don't get flung out of position if you do swinging motion, I would recommend skier swings (light-medium) for a bit of full body cardio/endurance exercise, hammer curls to overhead presses (medium), then around the worlds (light-medium), forearm twists and finger curls (medium) also farmer's walks (heavy) with active pull with the elbow in > shape for a bit of resistance work.

Light: 20-30 reps.
Medium: 8-20 reps.
Heavy: 1-8 reps.

Yeah they help with pulling motion especially the stretching part where you pull away from the body directly to the side. Great shit also if its enough resistance can be great chest work too.

Great, I wrote this down. My adjustables do make a clicking sound when I swing them, but I think (hope) they're pretty sturdy.

Don't proceed if they click, abort those movements that cause them to click.

Also instead of Skier swings, do medium squats and tricep kickbacks slowly back to back since they seem to click.

Do weighted dips, weighted pull-ups, and single legged weighted squats.

Fuck, I can't curl without them clicking unless they're in just the right position. What's the risk exactly, can the weights completely dislodge?

Probably not but they might wear down a lot and then cause bigger problems than they are worth, just curl them slowly, you don't want to swing around with curls either, learn proper form.

To further explain my logic for the exercises I gave. Unweighted dips give de facto ~70kg (bodyweight) decline bench, add 40kg, that's a 2pl8 bench. Same for the weighted pull-ups, giving approximately a 110kg row (bw+2x20kg dumbbells).

But for the single legged squat, if you weigh 70kg and squat 100kg, that's 170kg force to be generated by your legs, 85kg per leg. During a single legged squat, per leg de facto needs to generate 70kg (bodyweight), so 15 additional kilograms are all that's needs adding. That can be done with a 7.5kg dumbbell in each hand.

Untop of that, you might want to add weighted back extensions (back hyperextension, aka) for the hamstring, spinal erector, glute work.

Alright, I'll see what I can do without making them click. It really doesn't take much though, they move about a few millimeters just picking them up, they could just be shit if it's a problem.

Thanks man, I'll write those down too.

45 lbs is a decent amount, if you can fly, curl, lateral raise or french press all that weight you gonna have big muscles

If he can lateral raise 20kg he's definitely gonna need big muscles, but he won't get big muscles just doing numerous isolation movements. Hence dips, pull-ups, sl squats (maybe lunges if he can ensure he doesn't chest with his resting leg) and back extensions.

I'll do my research into proper form for all of these.
Anyway, appreciate the recommendations. I'm going to sleep so I won't be active in my own thread anymore.

Good night, sleep tight.

imagine half of mbloatlord's delt power
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9sPNjXeRs