I have $30K in NEETbux, what should I do with it?

I have $30K in NEETbux, what should I do with it?

Attached: Neetbux.jpg (2403x1919, 468.96K)

Drugs, hookers, video games and anime

donate 1k to a good cause
treat urself on an expensive dinner
go on a vacation for 2 weeks.
Invest in some crypto, NFT's (to make money) and Stocks.
Buy something for the people that have been there for you, like get ur mom a gift or bring a friend to a concert or something.
Keep the rest saved up.

Any Forums will triple your investment by days end, especially if its advice from an indian.

can I get a couple dollars? I'm poor as fuck :(

venmo @universeonline

Attached: 79761050_2360270460952670_7667056556583682048_o.jpg (624x1176, 154.83K)

Invest it all in nft monkeys

Great yourself a little bit. Go on a vacation or something, then save or invest the rest.

Treat* not great

how does one acquire neetbux

Spend 10k on a livable mobile home
Put 10 in trading account, use your meet internet fag skills for profit. Keep 10 as a buffer.

Jaw surgery obv

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-164224~2.png (720x708, 562.35K)

give it to me please

people saying invest have no idea. Investing is for 6 figures, minimum, not a measly 10-30k

You can invest into volotile markets to try and get some decent cash. Or lose it all.

Put like 10K into a nice index fund like VTSAX. Then use the rest for a safety net fund

When are you going on a trip out of the country?

buy a bitcoin

You can invest without it being a whale order, some maths, a computer and any money at all is all you really need.
Obviously more money means bigger returns

Use it to make more money with crypto

Buy low sell high
I've only done it with college textbook and made like 10% profit
But maybe you'd have better chances by selling used musical instruments or even laptops/appleshit
I'd say crypto or etf but I haven't tried either because I'm skeptical and already have very little money

Invest in Bitcoin $10k.
Invest in a local artist $10k.
Invest in yourself $10k.