How much cardio is too much cardio? Will I crash and burn if I do too much too quickly?

How much cardio is too much cardio? Will I crash and burn if I do too much too quickly?

I am 28 years old, 182cm/5'11, 95kg/210lbs, and live a sedentary life. When I was in my teens and early twenties I cycled my bike silly amounts and weighed 60kg, however, once I stopped cycling I continued with the same diet and ballooned up in weight. I have no obligations for the next two months and was curious whether this workout regime would be feasible. Would it be feasible to split starting strength in half, add cardio, and do something like this? Or would I completely blow myself up? All times are rough guesses.
Starting Strength, for those who don't know, involves doing 3x5 on Squat, Bench, and OHP with OHP and Bench alternating. You also do 1x5 deadlifts. Eventually you introduce power cleans, chin-ups, and a variety of other exercises.

AxBAxBA (rest days being the days I intern)
All the times listed are rough estimates. I also own a home gym which has an Olympic barbell, EZ curl bar, dumbbells, and roughly 150kg in assorted weights. Obviously over time I would like to increase the distance that I cycle.

Morning
8am - 10am (rough guess)
Cycle for an hour
Squats 3x5

Afternoon
2pm - 4pm
Cycle for two hours

Night
8pm - 10pm
Cycle for an hour
OHP 3x5 (alternate with benchpress)
Deadlift 1x5

My goal is to increase my cardiovascular system and to gain strength. I am open to consuming as many or as few calories as you would recommend. I am very new to this, so I appreciate any and all feedback.

Attached: 1644689777995.jpg (1224x1972, 242.8K)

is that a tranny?

>Cycle
>Cycle
>Cycle
Just make sure you don't fuck up your pelvic floor in the process lol. Also you're probably gonna get cortisol out the wazoo

How do I avoid these things?

Get a seat that doesn't press into your pelvic floor like this one
Also, You will probably burn every calorie you eat with your regimen. High cortisol is inevitable when you do this much cardio. Get your micro nutrients as on point as possible.

Attached: 12123213123123.png (800x800, 359.67K)

I have this kind of seat. Is that okay?

When you are tracking micronutrients what are you aiming for? I was thinking of eating pasta, tuna, pesto, brown rice, capsicum, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, protein powder shakes, as the base of my diet and then anything my wife cooks on top of that. She is vegan, so it is generally pretty healthy.

What thread is it?

Attached: foot.webm (884x1100, 2.39M)

PENIS in VAGINA

Yes this seat is okay. DESU you'd probably just have to copy the diet of ultra marathon runners, triathalon runners etc., so this seems... Ok.
Let us know how it goes!

Go away

I am not any of those other threads. Only this one.

Attached: 20220619_221802.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Dunno desu, Looks good but I wouldn't put my money on it. Ask your local bicycle shop

schloooop

Attached: .webm (720x1180, 2.97M)

Don't cycle, sprint EMOM style for 30-45 minutes to develop your running stamina every 2 days.

*HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG*

Attached: 784.jpg (594x565, 34.68K)

i shower with cold and hot water and jerk off after cardio

will that lower my coritsol? i heard it does

why can it never be armpits
always with the feet

I don't get the feet thing, do you havev to be abused as a child to then become a footfag?

No amount of jerking off and showering will completely negate the effects of doing cardio for 5-6 hours and weightlifting every day. You're putting yourself in a constant state of 'running and fighting' for a lot of hours a day.
You would probably be better off having sex with your wife than jerking off, also remember to stretch out every single day, hip flexors, quads, hamstrings, calves etc.

i'm not op, i only do it for 1hr

It depends how hard the cardio is. I find it very beneficial to do high volume (45-90 mins, 3-5 times a week) of low intensity steady state cardio in the 120-150bpm range. It isn’t hard to recover from because of how gentle it is, and in fact the blood flow helps recovery and flexibility. I also use a variety of machines to avoid overloading any one movement pattern. The focus is on improving my cardiac output, rather than adapting to any particular movement.
If you’re going to go out and cycle hard then yes it’s stupid to try and do strength training alongside that.

Supposed to go with hot and then cold, especially after masturbating or sweating from a workout/with sore muscles, yeah it helps to de-stress a lot and help fight inflammation so your recovery starts faster.

have you experienced a triple-orgasm?

*ahem*
feet

nice

i meant cardio for an hour...

Genetics

At least lift 3 days a week you tranny

high test level

Attached: foot.webm (580x720, 1.1M)

red

Feet fetish is a low test, submissive beta male signal, that's why women get turned on by that, its worse than sticking your tongue into her anus and you know it.

In Japan it used to be an insult to show your bare foot towards someone like a middle finger is in western culture an offense enough to attack someone. In hentai, feet fetish is even considered part of fem-dom and humiliation, so why do you lower yourself for a bit of pussy to a lesser status than a worm cunt? No self-respect?

I would spank the shit out of her ass though and breed her.

Yes agreed

Attached: foot.webm (800x450, 2.95M)