"is better than every protein powder" in your way

>"is better than every protein powder" in your way
Why haven't you taken the bugpill yet?

Attached: 1655638807337.jpg (900x900, 157.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6582163/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213453017301015#tbl0010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're too expensive

Today I will remind them

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6582163/

>Protein quality and physicochemical properties of commercial cricket and mealworm powders
>Mealworm protein had an amino acid score of 0.71 and was first limiting in lysine, whereas cricket protein was first limiting in tryptophan with an amino acid score of 0.85.
> In vitro protein digestibility values of 75.7% and 76.2%, and in vitro protein digestibility corrected amino acid scores of 0.54 and 0.65, were obtained for mealworm and cricket powders, respectively.

Attached: ami-1.jpg (560x374, 39.42K)

They're yucky. Also maybe go to Reddit with your propaganda, Moshe

I won't eat ze bugs.

I hate the antichrist

At this point, it's more of a question of principle than anything else

I don't wanna. That's literally it. I don't want to eat bugs. Same as seed oils

Based pic, quality post

Attached: another_reminder.png (758x504, 487.61K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!!!!!

My ancestors fed their people through hunting wild dangerous game for sustenance, not digging under logs and rocks for chink snacks. Kill yourself nigger

>people unironically take bait this shitty

your "ancestors" also didn't sit infront of a computer all day staring at Any Forums

what, how
I thought at least since they are bugs and you can breed a shit ton of them you would at least sell them cheap

Tried them couple times, not that bad, not that good, but too expensive imo
They got pretty much no taste on their own and you just feel salty and spicy stuff they add to make it taste like somthing

based

It's funny how much people's thoughts have changed on this. Back in the mid-2000s people were excitedly talking about people in the future eating bugs because they're a widely available cheap and nutritious form of protein as an alternative to hormone and antibiotics-infused farmed animals. It was a very anti-authority vision of the future, the idea being you could have your own bug farm in your garden and be closer to true self-sufficiency.
But then the "eat ze bugs" meme came along (just grew naturally I guess, definitely no industry manipulation...) and it all flipped around to a point where now people defend their right to eat hormone and antibiotic-infused farm animals with the same zeal they defend the constitution.

>Financial support for this research was provided through the Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
>province that mainly makes money from the meat industry
>minimal references to previous studies
I'm not saying their results are inherently dishonest but I wouldn't go off of this one study alone

I still have some dignity left even with everything that's happened.

I don't because it's expensive any I've already got a bunch of whey
I've eaten bugs when I was in Korea (and other weird shit)
And Bugez is now pro-bug, so I am too
Just needs to be more economical

Supply and demand
Currently there isn't enough demand so they can't scale up to efficient, cheap, mass production yet.
If it ever gets popular it'll be cheaper, for sure

>just grew naturally I guess, definitely no industry manipulation...
So you're schizo enough to understand that mass media and governments in general will use propaganda yet you're enough of a retard to not notice THEY want to eliminate meat from our diets?
>captcha: 0000Y

>just eat bug shit and guts bro it's self-sufficient
I laughed at those people then and I laugh at them now

I bet you eat shrimp

I'd happily give exotic foods a try out of my own adventurousness. The issue is when such things are prescribed by illegitimate authorities; they must always be rejected.

In my view the most worrying thing is how brazen the WEF is being with these messages, its like they truly believe humanity belongs to them.

dr; ywezb

Whey is still the king in terms of bioavailability as far as I know

Milk is racist
Get with the times, uncle Hitler
If Koreans can't eat it you can't either
So eat the bugs

You're inferring nefarious motives where they don't necessarily exist. An agricultural department obviously has an interest in determining the nutritive quality of insect proteins to be able to advise consumers or farmers on their use domestically or as animal feeds.
This is an objective analysis of the constituents of commercially available products, where or how do you think there are any means to muddy the waters?
There are minimal references to other studies because its not a controversial subject, it's a fairly standard technical analysis of a food product.

This study by a Nigerian University calculated near-identical value for cricket protein, deriving a PDCASS of 0.73 for cricket vs 0.65 in this study.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213453017301015#tbl0010

NTA but crustaceans are not insects any more than birds are mammals.