Damn roastie is right for once fr fr senpai

damn roastie is right for once fr fr senpai

Attached: jzhfra2lh8f81.jpg (1242x1702, 129.66K)

my dad
when he was 23 (already married to my mom) he worked as a taxi driver because he was saving money to go to college, he wanted to be a doctor (honestly he does have to potential to be one). however one day he was involved in some nasty accident where 3 kids died or something like that. according to my mom, he completely changed after that incident. he now hates driving, hospitals and has worked blue collar works since then

there were tons of people who were mentally ill thay became famous scientists or artist this just sounds like roastie cope

Thats me right now.

Literally me. OMG GO OFF QWEEN!!

dayum, your dad i one cold blooded motherfucker for not killing himself.

fucking zoomers gtfo

Nah, depression for example can fuck your shit up

I don't want to be successful if it means making the world a better place

My grandmas brother was a physicist and could speak 6 lagnuages. Then he became crazy in his 30s and spoke mulitple languages at once (like every word was in different language) and killed himself. I like physics and recenlty started learning german so I hope I wont end up like him

it doesn't
I went through that phase, let me just cut to the end for you
>child: I want to be a doctor/scientist/whatever
>teenager: oh, the entire world has rejected me and my life sucks
>early 20s: time to embark on the exhausting journey to become a doctor/scientist/whatever, but now I hate everyone, why would I want to be successful and help people? fuck that, I'm gonna wallow in misery instead
>mid 20s: wallowing in misery sucks. I have the intelligence to pull myself out of it, but I don't want to contribute to society or help people, I just want money so that I can be a hedonist instead of a recluse. if only there was a way to apply my intelligence to earning money without helping people
>late 20s: law school
trust me, it's the logical conclusion

giga based
hope you make it in life user

Damn
You just dropped some wisdom didn't you? Thanks for that, idk if I'll listen but it's cool to hear anyways.

even better
stay based

Mental illnesses you can use to your advantage like autism and OCD. Having something like depression and anxiety does nothing for you

something similar happened to me but the stakes were much lower (nobody died)

My dad was about to attend law school at the best university in the country as his uncle was Dean of admissions he was guaranteed a place and was planning to become a member of the queen's council as a senior barrister who make an average of about 1m, anyway he got my mum pregnant and his dreams died with me

your post is both hilarious and depressing. It's truth is undeniable, and the fact is that people like you end up making all the decision. Truly clown world

Attached: 1551411100887.jpg (477x569, 76.77K)

that smug look on her face fills me with so much rage its unreal

Attached: A518541A-0588-4F6D-AF8C-2D7DA55FDBDE.jpg (500x500, 82K)

>anyway he got my mum pregnant and his dreams died with me

holy shit are you a ghost user? How did you die? are you shitposting from the beyond? what's it like?

Attached: 1556247413479.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

Depression isn't real
The only real mental illnesses are autism and schizophrenia

Pretty much. I know that feel well and know others who were like that as well. The problem is that once you are labeled gifted when you are young, extremely high expectations are placed upon you, and you are to meet those 100% of the time at 110% effort. If you don't, you get severely abused emotionally and mentally, especially with the "you're so smart, you are better than this! GET AT IT!" You're able to do so when you are in your younger years, but once that burnout kicks in at many time early to mid 20's, it's all down hill. Mental illness shows its head or is more prominent if you already had it. It is no wonder why IQ is highly correlated with mental illnesses.

>OCD
That's not an advantage, it is literally anxiety but worse.

It really does not make any sense, why would she put her face in the video if people are only supposed to read the fucking text? Why can't she just post the text or her face by itself?

Also much love from kazakhstan.

Probably mentally ill(according to some schizo hacker pussies) still idolized by family and friends(26 year old normie called last week to say he looks up to me). When do they give all the We LoOK uP tO yOU shIt up?