"Hey user, since it's Black history month...

>"Hey user, since it's Black history month, would you like to come over to my place tonight and discuss race relations in America? I'll make dinner."

Attached: 1643300519289.jpg (817x1024, 80.64K)

Well, I don't see why not, sure.

Hey Tyrone your gf is hitting on me again bruh

Shut the fuck up I won't paypal you shit I hate niggers and their entitlement

Attached: black women.png (581x331, 258.7K)

Wait, that girls not white.

Yo Tyrone come control your woman she is giving me those eyes bruh.

is it nigger month again? sheeeeit

>dinner right after the first of the month
food stamps lol

Sure, what are we having for dinner?

Niggers can't cook for shit and wash their chicken they got from walmart with dish soap.

oh HELL yes i do i've never talked to a black person about their experiences and opinions on this stuff

Let's make your dad and brotha Tyrone listen to how much I appreciate Black women!

yeah i can do that but i'm nowhere near smart enough to be talking about this sort of stuff. i like fried chicken though, so we should be good.

Tyrone this is the third time I have respectfully requested that you come control your gf she is out of control.
From this point on I cannot be held responsible for where my penis may end up inside your woman.

>Niggers can't cook for shit

Dude, ever hear of soul food? Black cuisine is amazing (and terrible for you).

Attached: 93399e9119808d1ce372d4f3ee61a873.jpg (1242x1481, 279.13K)

Tyrone, your sister keeps sending me these cringe photos, make her stop

Attached: 1582152490455.jpg (750x747, 73.64K)

sure we can talk about how white people need to shut the fuck up and stop "helping" because your crack head brother is like that because hes a shitty human.

*straightens her curly curls*

if youre good at art or music then yes

I have nothing against black folk
I literally have never met one or got to know one well. Why would I hate all of them because of Any Forums retard hysteria?

Black people who make posts about hating me though can fuck off. Anyone who hates me without even knowing who I am is a fucking retard.

Let's be honest user, blacks oversalt and overly sugarfy their food/drinks, which is one of the reasons why diabetes and high blood pressure is so exponentially prevalent within their racial group while laughing at whites for not salting their food.

>amerimutt
>huwite
Pick one sambo.

ok Young lady, that is enough. I am going to discipline you for this inappropriate behaviour until Tyrone gets here and I tell him how you have been misbehaving.

Come lay over my knee.