Im getting my breast pump today yayayay also im making fried potatoes for breakfast and I made fresh bread for later

im getting my breast pump today yayayay also im making fried potatoes for breakfast and I made fresh bread for later

Attached: 6fXGPZM.jpg (651x800, 194.23K)

>tfw no lactating gf
I want to taste it

Have you ever tasted your breast milk? What does it taste like?

I havent started milking yet but when I do im gonna drink it

Oh hey, I'm that guy from yesterday. Had a bunch of tips. Good luck! Hope things go well! Post progress!..provided you're of age.

Are your boobs swollen?

I need some milk so fucking bad bros.

Attached: 1643101687007.png (433x473, 400.31K)

not right now
haha I can't post pics of myself on here unfortunately but maybe someone else will post progress pics in the future threads

You can post progress on unsee.cc

>I can't post pics of myself on here
Shame. Oh well. Be sure to wash your pump after every use, especially once you're actually making milk. Otherwise, you'll let bacteria grow. I'll be around if there any other questions about this topic I know far too much about.

no thank you i only drink ceb milk

ooo thank you I wouldn't have known to wash it lol

wtf yuno

It'll have instructions. Just remove the washable parts. Some are dishwasher safe but it's always better to go by hand if you aren't sure.

Post progress pics on /soc/ so I can potentially coom in my diapers from daydreaming about drinking your milkies.

I will just let other ppl post them here lol

Hey, yuno! Good luck on pumping!
I hope you update soon, I love your threads because I can follow your journey and also the tips from the guys who are into it and I have some idea of what to expect.
Also, were the potatoes tasty?

And just where are they getting them? Someone shared a discord server in the thread yesterday, but I wasn't sure what it's about, so I didn't want to just barge i there.

yesss they were so good!! we didn't have garlic powder tho so it felt like something was missing :((
potatoes are such a safe food for me

for those not already in the server here you go lads a7MHC8gx2c

What kind of server is that? Like, I'm interested in helping, I just don't want to intrude.

I just post my lewds in 1 channel and then there's general where everyone just talks ur welcome to join