I have zero obligations for the next two months. If I consume 4,000 - 5...

I have zero obligations for the next two months. If I consume 4,000 - 5,000 calories and 220g of protein everyday whilst lifting heavy three days a week and doing cardio everyday what will happen? Will I progress or blow myself up?

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-005207_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2400, 699.58K)

How much work you putting in?

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-023936_MyFitnessPal.jpg (1440x2960, 669.28K)

Weight/height?

Lol 10 minutes in and this thread is abandoned, what how hope does OP have?
NONE

You'll get majorly fat

You will get fat

I'm in the same situation as OP, I have nothing but time.

>220g

Your body only has use for 30.

Take that number down to 3,000 and it's a good bulk. You cannot physically do enough lifting (especially with 3 days a week) to effectively use 4,000-5,000 calories.

you'll just gain majority fat
your body can only use so much surplus for muscle creation/repair, the rest is stored as fat

what are your current stats?

Really?

Already fat lol

I was thinking four hours of cycling five days a week. No idea how many km or miles that will be

181cm / 5'11, 97kg/215lbs, I think

What?

What would you do instead?

3,000? Sounds reasonable. Is the cardio good?

>220g of protein
sure, if you want to kill your kidneys.
you probably only need 100-120, MAX.

OP you sound like a DYEL so I'm gonna give you some real advice.

>four hours of cycling five days a week
You're going to get injured if you aren't already a cycler, this sounds like what a professional tour de france cycler would do not some 5'11 Any Forums dweeb. 4-5,000 calories a day would be good though if you are actually dead set on doing this.

Also, why?

>220g of protein
This is good.

>three days of lifting a week
Are your goals to get jacked and strong? If so, just lift 6 days a week and don't do this weird 4 hours of cycling a day thing.

her middle back is a little too arched for my liking. enjoy snap city.

Oh, legit? Okay, I'll limit myself to just that.

lol

Yes, I am a DYEL. When I was younger and cycled a lot, I was smashing out four to six hours everyday. I understand that it is not realistic to go straight back into this sort of training but I don't actually know what my limitations with cardio are like these days. I imagine pretty bad but I am happy to adjust for that. How much cardio would you suggest I limit myself to doing each day?

>Also, why?
I just want to test what I am capable of and build endurance / strength. I am not sure whether I will ever have this amount of free time in my life again and I would like to take this opportunity to build a nice level of baseline fitness.

>This is good.
>220g of protein
The other posters are wrong in saying that this is too much? I thought so!

Do you have any suggestions as to how I should consume my protein apart from chicken, tuna, and protein shakes?

>Are your goals to get jacked and strong?
Not so stressed about being jacked. More so I want to be strong and have good cardio.

TFW: No sturdy Latina gf to empty your HWD :/

Attached: 1597862616848.jpg (412x351, 42.27K)

As is you're already too heavy unless you plan to start roiding. To maintain at the activity level you described you'd need about 3k calories/day. The others are bullshitting you about protein though. You need .8-1g/lb of bodyweight.

Lol you'll get fat and your bench might go up like 20lbs. MIGHT. Also, what's the point of all the cardio? If you're eating 4000-5000 calories I'm assuming you want to gain weight as fast as possible? If that's the case all the cardio is counter intuitive. Is it just so you can indulge yourself and not feel bad about it?

The other posters are trolling you. 220g of protein is good (1g per pound of bodyweight as a rule for builidng muscle but more is good too). Tuna, chicken and protein shakes should get you up there. If you want to get into specifics about health you should avoid tuna though unless you want mercury poisoning. Most sources of chicken are also pretty shitty because they are fed with corn and onions so get chicken that is free range unless you want to turn in to a tranny. Eggs are really good for you and contain lots of protein, I eat about 8 eggs a day.

>More so I want to be strong and have good cardio
Okay I don't know too much about endurace training, but 3x lifting full body compound movements a week will make you strong.

I agree, I am far too fat. What would cycling this much and lifting do to my body? Why do you say roids are necessary?

So 220g of protein is a fine goal?

You will be get stronger but look exactly same maybe fatter. Also if you aren't training right now going straight into simultaneous cardio and weights will be tough. Pick one at a time.

The cardio is to increase my endurance and burn some calories. Basically yes, to feel less bad about myself.

Mercury poisoning is definitely a concern. I currently consume at least three cans a day of tuna.

Are there any negative side effects to eating eggs?

Damn, I did not know that about chicken. That is pretty scary.

Would you split the compounds into day and night workouts or is there no real benefit to doing that?

I have been doing starting strength on and off for three months but took a month off due to an unrelated injury.

Forget lifting, focus on cardio. You will thank me later.

At what point would you transition into lifting again?