My ideal job is mindlessly being told what to do, beacuse I want no responsibilities and want to do no thinking

My ideal job is mindlessly being told what to do, beacuse I want no responsibilities and want to do no thinking.

Is this weird?

Attached: 1643733985789.jpg (720x960, 52.62K)

No, if you don't care about a career or the work you're doing it seems appealing to check out.
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, when you're told what to do it becomes your responsibility, and they expect at least some thoughtfulness no matter the job.

yes and it is weak it shows how lacking you are a person when all you want is to be mindlessly commanded

your the reason why automation exists if i need a drone a machine is cheaper then its organic counterpart

Same for me, luckly I could find a very comfy job as a secretary.

It's always satisfying to have someobe obeying you, even if it costs more than a machine.

While this is true for most job, there are some positions where lack of autonomy is welcome.

How hard is it? What sort of qualities are needed for that job?

>How hard is it?
In some ways it's very easy, like I don't have to make any decision, in others it's very hard, my workload is usually extreme.

>What sort of qualities are needed for that job?
Well, being female makes this trivial, but if you're guy, being in form and knowing to be a pleasant company should be enough.

not really human subordinates carry a high chance of error due to human nature and all possible outcomes and failures said errors has a high probability of reverberating on to the subordinates superior's it is not worth the cost of
financial assets and resource assets to keep a lower hand if not needed and if said hand can be replaced with an automated variant to do all the that was required of the subordinate it is the optimal outcome out of all possible outcomes to replace

feeling good does not come into the equation removal of said entity from the facility is optimal

>feeling good does not come into the equation removal of said entity from the facility is optimal
Kek, you still believe most jobs exist for practical reasons.

Of course technical positions are focused on maximizing efficient, no one hires a programmer to boast he has a programer, but jobs for secretaries like me will always exist because it feels good.

Never forget, peoples makes money to buy things that feel goods, not to make money for its own sake.

Money is just another tool to get pleasure, pleasure in all its forms, including having an human subordinate is the end goal of people.

Chefs, secretaries, barmans... and all other positions that boast others egos directly will always exist; because it just feel better to have power over other people.

optimising outcome rates of finished products and mitigating risk and error that poses a risk to production rates even if that means removal of unnecessary subordinate's even the one's with a valued asset be that a skill still pose a risk of errors caused by outside factors usually family related or some other pose a risk so as quickly as they can be replaced the more we can optimise

What an useless pile of buzzwords. Are you even human? haha.

no most jobs are pointless i never said that they are for mere convenience

take your lazy strawman somewhere else

You're quite stupid, aren't you? Having people doing pointless tasks for you a massive ego boast; this is why technical positions will be eventually automated, but my sort of useless work will continue to exist.

Lets be honest a secretary become pointless decades ago, but there are more positions being opened now than there was ever before.

insults are futile clearly your getting a emotional there is no point prolonging this conversation your only their for the "human aspect" to make more effective machinery behind the scene sound human so the company can connect to other said humans i have zero interest to continue this conversation for it will only devolve into insults and petty arguments this is a waste of time and resources

user, don't take it wrong, but your empty buzzwords are not really an argument. You should find less cumbersome ways to say "I'm autistic".

Not everyone can be a leader user, you still need loyal foot soldiers.
In fact wanting to lead in spite of your true nature is a very female trait

Is this something fetishitic for you OP?

>is this weird?
no, the vast majority of people are sheep waiting to be led. I don't mean this in a bad way btw, it's been recognized for most of history that there needs to be some divide between the plebs who exist to serve and the patricians who drive them. It's only recently that we've fallen for the 'everyone is equal meme' that is really disguised supremacy, it's healthier for everybody for a society to recognize this difference in people.

It's very common for AGPs like you so no, it's not weird. You're still a thoroughly despicable human being though. No one will ever care enough about you to boss you around, you're not a pretty girl. No one wants the job of an autist-wrangler.

Isn't you the user spamming 10 aspergers will suffer threads? Just try to keep your posts related on this thread, instead of spamming your obcession as if it was a fetish.

The what? No, it's not me. I'm autistic myself so.