/britfeel/

An edition about Cardiff, in Wales

Attached: 8d387bee-6937-4161-af1b-3e41984c7132.jpg (1600x1066, 320.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/30Tkx6AmDe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for are ssm, the creampie KING

fuck cardiff

No offence but you sound triggered. Struck a nerve?

He's so rattled by people calling him out on his 24/7 drivel he writes nonce erotica.

I'm a diagnosed schizo too, maybe I should try and get PIP, I've only ever had ESA

You didn't call me out on anything. I'm not the creampie spammer. I just think it's funny you come here to cry about being nonced.

Yeah go for it but you should also get a job you lazy dosser

I'm only a year older than you lad but I've experienced similar in jobs, even seen people in their 50s and 60s constantly talk about each other behind their backs or for example one person in the job who was unpopular being spoken about constantly by everyone. He was nice and never actually done anything wrong to anyone, but people would find things about him constantly like 'oh he's too lazy' or 'oh he talks nonsense' or 'oh he was late back from his break' an endless list of trivial made up bullshit. It was nearly me, but I was so quiet that I blended into the background in the places I worked and plus I have my boyish good looks to get me by. People will latch onto whatever person isn't that popular or good looking and constantly ridicule them. Bullying seems to be human nature.

How right you are lollers, high school never does end.
I came to peace with the fact that sometimes people just dislike you for the most part, it's just been happening constantly and frequently my entire life and a little wound opens up.

lads here need an eye test I think!

Attached: edab1f3f1862c959ed802b9666e7a8d00b6ef97f.jpg (960x1200, 120.28K)

Maybe I've already got one, you can still work less than 16 hours a week on ESA

What part of that "haha creampies lol" post upset you so much that you post nonce erotica lad? You obviously get a hard on spamming that scum. You twisted, sad little man.

alri you vile bacon

Well that was in blue collar jobs anyway, I imagine some people here might have more high brow jobs but I never amounted to that much and now been on bennies for a couple of years after a bout of depression when my parents both decided to kick the bucket in the same 3 month period.

>It was nearly me, but I was so quiet that I blended into the background in the places I worked
lol they did it to you too they just only do it when you're not around to hear

everyone seems to like me wherever I go
I hardly initiate conversations but I just have something about me idk

Attached: df0799c1b9336791ec33ba2b1b5b6d3240e0b7ab.jpg (591x835, 135.18K)

Your post didn't upset me lad. I just know a life-long victim when I see one. The bloke who nonced you could see it in you, and so can we. Your only value in life was as a nonce's toy.

I'm pretty much where he is now. I think before me it was a colleague I am pally with because she's not one of the herd either
I fucking hate that it's bothering me
Thank you pal you're a nice lad

Might sleep on the couch one night this week just for a change.

I've never been nonced lad. Are you projecting?

youtu.be/30Tkx6AmDe4

Attached: 1643739842544.jpg (3244x2448, 1.57M)

Wouldn't be surprised, a lot of them laughed at me and one lad kept calling me a retard to my face and not in a jokey way, left that particular job not long after that

>backend
What's the job if you don't mind me asking? "Backend" makes me think of software development, but surely people don't do that during the night... unless big companies have such people to immediately fix potential bugs in the middle of the night, I dunno.

>I've never been nonced lad

If that's the case, then I apologise. I've got it wrong. However, if you're in denial about it...well, nothing could be more pathetic, could it?

Chatting shit about people you work with is just part and parcel of being employed. There's this fat bloke at my work that nobody likes, the other day I was training someone new and this fat bloke starts chatting bollocks so I signaled to the new lad that we're going to walk away and then told him to just ignore the fat bloke

MB was bummed by his uncle
It great

>just ignore the fat bloke

You considered putting up a few signs to that effect?

Fine but why go out of your way to hurt them hurt because they annoy you?

haha, sounds just like another place I worked in the food manufacturing industry yonks ago. Good few people in there who weren't especially normies and they'd always be the subject of conversation for everyone else. Glad I got out of there.

same lad. massively catty about each other for no real reason. thye probably slag me off too but doesnt bother me