Why would I ever barbell deadlift when this exists?

Why would I ever barbell deadlift when this exists?

Attached: download.jpg (310x162, 10.08K)

Because this has zero carry over to real deadlifts.

So there's no reason to. Thanks

Why would I want to get good at deadlifts if I'm not a powerlifter?

Who says which variation are the real deadlifts? Fat dyel manlet powerlifters like Rippetoad?
Btw, trap bar deadlift is closer to a car deadlift with handles

Is trap bar deadlift a good quad builder?

There's a reason actual athletes do hex bar deadlifts over regular ones.

I will have nothing to do with traps

Trap bar deadlifts are a cope for people too weak to do real deadlifts. There's a reason no strength sport uses them.

Post body

ok what's the reason?

Oh so its for ego? So there's no reason then. Thanks

Bruh, there have been tons of studies on this shit. It's closer to a standard deadlift than a sumo deadlift is to a standard deadlift.

Attached: squat vs hip hinge EM activation.png (3532x1141, 33.8K)

>muh studies
go back to plebbit

It has a ton of carryover, it is more like an actual deadlift than a sumo deadlift is.

It's just if your main weakness in getting your deadlift up is your lower back than it hits your lower back a bit less so it's suboptimal. But overall the trap bar deadlift is a lot safer since regular straight bar deadlifts pull your back always forward putting a lot more stress on the spine and making proper posture harder.

To add: it kind of skips the awkward phase the conventional deadlift has where you get 1-2 inches of the ground purely through some momentum from your knees. It feels a lot better because of this.

skin color?

more like hamstrings and glutes. But i guess it does work the quads to an extent.

black nigger

>There's a reason no strength sport uses them.
Strongmen do frame deadlifts which are pretty much the exact same movement as trapbar deads.

Attached: 3x 270kg 595lb trapbar.webm (506x900, 517.67K)

>Doesn't even have good form
don't care