>mental age is of a child
>going to park for swings and grocery shopping today with my aunt
>im not agp or sexual at all
>she dresses me in very cute dresses
>not allowed to swear
>lots of my stuff is monitored
>get treated like a kid
>got more swag than 90% of you

hey, Ill respond with vocaroos if you want me to. I managed to get onto this website today. My aunt takes care of me and is like my mom now. I have some brain issues from abuse and I struggle to do a lot, but im not ugly and im very nice. im not like a downy. I want to talk to people. I like movies and music and playing with my stuffed animals I have like a hundred stuffed animals and I have a princess bed and my room is very cute and has lots of pink stuff and stuff with frills and things. I am very polite and I just wanna talk so please dont be mean. I went on b an people were nice but started posting gross things and I cried. also to be spacifc My aunt isnt bad she is very nice to me and very protective and she like taking me to the park or to do painting or she makes me sit in the living room to play with my toys and stuff. I have some time so ask me some stuff plz. This show is the only violent one ive seen and it makes me freeze up a lot but elfen lied was my favorite im not allowed to watch anymore

Attached: maxscaredexe.jpg (1280x720, 61.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1oS7VY0jHNAn
voca.ro/16wMxwA87nXx
voca.ro/1lwYy2lly0QY
voca.ro/1mj6uBxUSqXP
voca.ro/1cuwOOb2yrFn
voca.ro/1k51UcCKXirv
voca.ro/1oHthBJ9LSxT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also I forgot to say my name is Lilly

oh also I forget things easily and get lost very very easily which Is why my aunt doesnt let me leave alone. I tried going to the park before but I got lost all day and was scared

Nice to meet up Lilly :3
Where are you from? I'd like to take you to Chuck E Cheese.

*meet you

ooh I've only ever gone once but it was super fun like I couldnt stop giggling. Im from Virginia

voca.ro/1oS7VY0jHNAn

Do you wear The Diaper?

What are some of your favourite movies and why do you lime them? Also, do you watch any shows of any kind, from sitcoms to kids show, from anime to thrillers

>tfw all I want in life is a cute innocent tranner to nurture and take care of and buy stuffies for

Attached: 1643143346941.jpg (750x600, 672.43K)

hello lilly! i age regress too and it is very awesome to see some of my kind here! are u doing okay? and do U play any video games?

Ah it's no big deal. I'm glad you're here with us, Lilly of Virginia.

no I know how to use the batroom myself and I dont need help :)

voca.ro/16wMxwA87nXx

My favorite movies are stuff like alice in wonderland snow white the beauty and the beast but the live action one and frozen 1. I Love owl house on disney and stuff like that and maybe hilda. I cant watch alot of stuff because my aunt and uncle monitor my streaming and youtube. So I mostly play with disney in the background and watch when I want to, but when shes making dinner she makes me watch movies

You can buy stuff for me, I live in northern va but idk my mail box numbers

Im doing very good im very happy. I used to play on a leapfrog but now I have a ds with some pokemon games and I can play wii with my aunt and my favorite is mario cart

voca.ro/1lwYy2lly0QY

ty I am Lilly of virginia but im in northern virginia so im not where all the cowboy and hillbillys are

oh also my aunt buys me a stuffed animal almost every couple of weeks so I got a bunch and lov them my favorite is my giant peach she has a face on her and shes my number one friend

do u have any sanrio plushies? i have a bunch of rilakkuma bears!

im not sure let me look it up

ya most of mines look like that i dont know if they all are though. I dont know where she gets them but I think she gets them from online. I also get 10 dollars a month and sometimes I use it either buy snacks or I ask my aunt to get me something from amazon like a new stuffed animal or stickers

Attached: beepboop.jpg (1429x1548, 193.28K)

When got you diagnose with age regression, and how reacted your family coming out as trans?

the fuck there's no way you're a tranner. No tranny has a girly voice like that. wtf

you're a boy
get it right you fucking lunatic

Attached: uu.png (1011x604, 1.33M)

also please feel free to ask me about anything im very polite and open and I appreciate it. I only have til 2 30 before I go with my aunt to the park for swings and for groceries

voca.ro/1mj6uBxUSqXP

It took a long time for me to get told I have a messed up brain like that. It was a while after getting away from the abuse that I managed to get diagnosed. for exmple I didnt get out of the abuse until I was around 12 or so. I realized I way before like a little before the abuse was happening I think and even during I only saw myself as a girl.

voca.ro/1cuwOOb2yrFn

no my brain and my soul is different and I think so. I dont think im a boy and I know im not

Attached: donhitme.jpg (400x225, 12.68K)

you should all be ashamed with yourselves

Attached: 261287652.jpg (187x269, 8.85K)

you will never be a real woman user. You're a mentally ill man. Don't be lied too. You are a man that got tricked into believing he's a woman

no I dont think they are bad peopleim technically 19 and I have well developed breasts so I can talk to adults to and its not bad if I dont get hurted in return

How wew you able to get so much time on the internet this time if your aunt and uncle are usually so careful about your free time?

>men who thinks he's a woman
>age regression
>admitted to brain damage
Chris-chan, what are you doing posting from your jail cell.

Attached: 1605310233458.jpg (1280x720, 496.11K)

This is some fbi tranny honeypot

wow wirginia of yank land sure is a magical place...
Like a whole different planet.

OP, I think you better run before my boys here will run a train on you. They say they wouldn't do it but trust me they are gonna do it.

Attached: pipenkon.jpg (515x515, 40.53K)

voca.ro/1k51UcCKXirv

because sometimes I just go on the computer and look at disney plus or they let me go into my room and play with my stuff if im good and so I can comeonto here but I typically have to be careful because I would be in a ton of trouble if i got caut

no im not fbi voca.ro/1oHthBJ9LSxT

what? I dont get it. It is a very nice place here and I like the weather how its alll the seasons and snowy today. Im in a nice place too so people are very nice.

my name is Lilly silly

Attached: idkidk.jpg (800x451, 32.25K)

Liliy Orchard? I love your channel! :-()

>It is a very nice place here
I don't believe you think this is a nice place for you, how did you even got to this fucking board?

no, Im not allowed to have a youtube channel

Im talking about where I live in north virginia. this place said robots and I think its funny and the people seem way nicer then on other places on this website