Is it too late to be balletfag?

Is it too late to be balletfag?

Attached: 16954388338.jpg (564x564, 20.85K)

they always have crazy ass calves

one of my distant cousins did ballet growing up and we always used to tease him about it, but he was always relentlessly smug about it because he said he got be around pretty girls all the time so he dgaf what a bunch of dorks like us thought kek

>too late
yes. it is one of the dance mediums were you need to start young (pre-teen) to drive home the basics, mechanics and train your body. its very taxing and requires a lot from you as a dancer. you have to have discipline and drive basically built in from the moment you leave the womb or there isn't any point at all

when I was like 16 I started taking ballet lessons after years of doing contact sports. Eventually got to the point where I was performing professionally at shows, didn’t stick with it after high school but it was a great experience while I did it and I’m definitely glad I did.
Having said that there was one or two older guys who started dancing after I came in, like 24-30, they started as noobs but after a while got parts in some shows with the company (small parts albeit, but one guy eventually worked his way into some bigger roles). not sure how old you are op but it’s never too late to start, also feel free to ask me any questions you have about ballet in general

he was coping he never wanted to do ballet

>saturday night
>you're on Any Forums
>cousin's getting his bussy gaped
I'm not sure who won this one.

>contact sports into ballet
the state of the larp on /fit knows no bounds

believe whatever you want loser, I wasn’t the only guy there who had played football previously
here’s a pic of me as king Theseus in midsummer nights dream, and I have even more

Attached: BA1282E7-D581-4094-9DB7-3677EDA23ACF.jpg (1170x2532, 250.51K)

>Is it too late to be balletfag?
Yes, it's over

yes

You can still get the basics of contemporary in since they're just a more casual and hip ballet trying to target the street dance crowd.

No. I started at last year at 18 years old.
Obviously i'm not going to be pro or anything, but i LOVE doing it

It's never too late to be a fag

why didn't you blur out everyone else's faces lol?

sexy socked feet

Ok realistically speaking what % of male ballet dancers are fucking the hot athletic gals and what % are getting their bussy railed by the directors, conductors, producers etc

1 and 99 respectively

It's never too late to be a fag, user

stay jelly faggots

Attached: 1655_zyzz_jelly_meme_4549.jpg (412x691, 38.05K)

Yes

Attached: 27Octdance.jpg (820x550, 38.42K)