Why do dyelfags love this weakling dyelfag so much?

why do dyelfags love this weakling dyelfag so much?

Whats so good about running a 100 miles and shitting yourself and pissing blood and breaking your own bones

you're not hardcore, you're making yourself vulnerable to predators by disabling yourself like a cuck. A real man should be ready to defend himself against a wolf at any time

Attached: dyel weakling.jpg (696x454, 52.85K)

post body

cope harder dyelfag
stay weak

post body

dyel?
he looks like he lifts and roids

>weakling dyel
lol I don’t even watch or care for goggins that much but even I have to admit this is a downright retarded thing to say
I bet money you’re just another tourist who hopped over to Any Forums from another board and haven’t even been lifting a full year
wanna prove me wrong? Post body (with timestamp) otherwise don’t bother posting any more cope itt

didnt read
cope hard pathetic weakling

why are you so upset? positively seething

>tells others to cope
>is coping harder than anyone else itt
pottery

You don't even know a thing about this guy. You saw him on social media one day and decided that you were going to trash on him as much as you can.

Attached: 1644394856704.jpg (720x700, 96.03K)

you wanna say that again punk

Attached: FO9xzugWUA4qVM9.jpg (1079x840, 141.22K)

doesnt matter

small = weak

everyone ignore this thread and OP
he’s clearly trolling and is definitely one of those Any Forums users who doesn’t actually lift

nice copium you fucking dyel but i definitely lift more than you

he basically copes with extreme fitness ideologies and methods because of his skin pigmentation, simple as

you don’t lift at all

cope and sneed harder

larp harder

Seething powershitter detected.

post body now

The basedest thing about goggins is that he triggers lazy fatties like no other guy

Post body. I know you won't because you are a fatass

OP is that bloated roid tranny with the awful skin and no abs showing even at low bodyfat that posts threads regularly, haven't saved his pictures because despite roiding he still looks like shit.

Cardio and high discipline always assblast fatties for some reason.