Just got circumcised and wanna kill myself

This morning I got circumcised, all went well for the rest of the day until now. It’s 3 AM and im sitting in a fetal position crying from a night time erection. I’m in a intense amount of pain right now and my pain killers are yet to kick in. I will literally die in this bed right here right now. Pray for me.

Attached: pain.png (351x369, 14.09K)

Lol why

I had fucking phimosis nigger and the doctor said it was the only option
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lmao might as well get the entire thing chipped off at this point

STFU you god damn retard

Any Forums?

Attached: 1649134710713.jpg (980x980, 648.24K)

Why did you want a Jew dick, you know it's not gonna work right now?

READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING YOU GIGANIGGER

why the fuck would you let someone ruin your dick?

>the doctor said it was the only option
Fuck no, stretching would've fixed it retardo

The doctor took your dick tip and right now he is with his doctor friends taking part on a satanic ritual using you dick skin as an offering to the dick devil

You are cursed

You, a fully-grown adult with literacy skills, decided to forego the very holy scriptures detailing why circumcision isn't necessary in order to get your penis mutilated anyway.
I choose to believe your post is bullshit thus I'm reporting it despite knowing full-well the jannies likely won't do shit about it AND knowing that you won't be any less of a faggot.

2 At that time the LORD said unto Joshua,

Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.

3 And Joshua made him sharp knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskins.

4 And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that came out of Egypt, that were males, even all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way, after they came out of Egypt.

5 Now all the people that came out were circumcised: but all the people that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised.

6 For the children (of Israel) walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice (of the LORD): unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

7 And their children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way.

8 And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.

9 And the LORD said unto Joshua,

This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day.

It's alright dude

>voluntarily getting the jew snip

Jeremiah 4:4 ESV
Circumcise yourselves to the Lord; remove the foreskin of your hearts, O men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem; lest my wrath go forth like fire, and burn with none to quench it, because of the evil of your deeds.”

Why didn’t you ask us first, moron

Genesis 17:10-14 ESV
This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, both he who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money, shall surely be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

So you could tell me that keto and crystals will fix it? KYS

>So you could tell me that keto and crystals will fix it?
kek

You fucking retard, you could've literally fixed that shit by doing foreskin stretches for like 5 minutes 2 times a day
Enjoy the jew dick