Why not date an alt girl?

why not date an alt girl?

>cute
>have a fucked up sense of humor
>raised by the internet
>freakier than a basic bitch

it is so EASY to pull one. you seriously just have to take care of yourself (i.e. shower, brush twice a day, NORMAL THINGS) and be nice. if you shut the fuck up and let her rant about her "problems", you'll seem like someone who they can trust and love forever. the only downside is that they never shut up, self-diagnose, and have retarded politics. but if you don't give a shit about that stuff, then you can easily have a long-lasting relationship.

i've probably dated 5 of these people now. 2 they/them tards and 3 others with more problems than a math textbook. ALL of them have daddy issues. if you talk to them like a nice gentleman, they will come crawling back for more because they are starved of that positive emotional support from a male.

seriously. the whole "nice guys finish last" thing doesn't apply here. obviously don't be a cuck or anything... still have your boundaries, but man, you can be the sweetest dude ever and they will attach to you instantly. and if you emotionally manipulate them by making them sad, and then joking or saying something that will make them happy, it's even better. their life is an emotional rollercoaster, and if you can make it even more exciting, you win the game.

plus, these chicks are freaky as fuck. every basic white girl i've been with sucks at giving head, boring during sex, etc. these alt chicks either love to be dominated or will dominate you (no pegging or shit like that, though). it is fucking spectacular. seriously. worth it. ask me any questions.

Attached: alt.jpg (1080x1340, 184.07K)

>the only downside is that they never shut up, self-diagnose, and have retarded politics.
You easily summed it up yourself, there are downsides, and Im not willing to put up with them. Im not here to pacify some theyfab altgirl who is terminally online and addicted to making pinterest boards and cultivating her tumblr space. Shes not mentally mature enough for me

Cute LARP
I only believed the true things you posted
However you've never had sex or dated a pixie dream girl I can tell

Attached: 1636985411776.png (431x512, 402.73K)

O I have never tought about that.

Attached: 88d.jpg (898x954, 435.44K)

Nice larp OP but girls like this only want to be with a 6ft chad who fulfils their daddy fetish and also who treats them like shit.

I did, multiple times, and I feel like a fucking retard for not stopping after the first one. They're all the same in the end, just damaged cluster b women who will wear you down in ways you could have never imagined.

whats the point of such emotionless relationships lol no not gonna fall for this again thanks

Attached: 0799f46722178f667a0a083a56aca85b.jpg (1080x1354, 167.8K)

>tfw ywn experience prime qt scene chicks from the 2005-2015 era again

Life isnt fair bros

Attached: 1642673009861.png (600x485, 158.68K)

>why not get a ___ girl?
I will draw you a diagram to show you why.

Attached: 1612672796598.png (2329x1017, 369.82K)

>why not date _____?
because all women are whores, there's nothing else to say here

I've had a chance to fuck one and thank God I never did
She was crazy, sending nudes to people since she was 14, her real dad was gone, her stepdad fucked her and she's a drug addict
The guys she was dating where assholes and I was really the only one who listened to her and didn't immediately jump at the chance to have sex with her and I never really thought about that stuff either and yadda yadda Although the fact I was never really sexually-minded anyways was probably the reason girls fawned over me, I will never forget the time a niggress twerked on me at a call center job where I only stuck around for the training
I might've been able to save her or whatever but it was probably for the best I never bothered because she would've cancelled me or some shit and ruined my life

Attached: 1616619923020.jpg (800x641, 83.44K)

>why not date an alt girl?
Most of those around here are wokie LGBT shitters and evangelizing about it. Not dealing with that, even if the looks are nice.

Because they are psycho BPD whores with massive body counts and are likely to cheat, alt girls are to pump and dump.

The pixie dream girl look disgusts me
I want a plane dorky looking girl with autistic interests and mannerisms, not a nutcase

Attached: 1616998848904.jpg (1596x896, 114.44K)

they dont want to date me because I'm non white nigga

Life isn't fair old bros

>NORMAL THINGS
Um, sweetie, that's a very privileged attitude. Who's to say what is normal. NEETing it up with videogames for 18 hours a day is perfectly normal.

>you seriously just have to take care of yourself (i.e. shower, brush twice a day, NORMAL THINGS)
Why do normalfags always say this? Who do you think I am? Some kind of damn animal?
Your advice to me is seriously to practice basic hygiene? Like I'm not already?
What you will never understand is you need a preceeding context to talk to women. Or anyone. You can't just talk to people you walk by on the streets and expect to make a connection. But you've always had a context in which you can talk to people. Thats why you always assume I smell like shit. You can't understand how someone can legitimately have no means to talk to women, so you just assume there must be something repulsive about them.

I'd rather date a real woman from the real world. You guys can keep your mentally ill attention whores, I don't want them

>it is so EASY to pull one.
not if you're as socially stunted as I am.

>freakier than a basic bitch
What the fuck you talking about, I can't keep up with the Zoomer language

because im racist and they tend to not like unironic racism

Attached: dd67a412f7ef06270fa161dbf8d7f1e6.jpg (736x730, 73.33K)

>>cute
false
>>have a fucked up sense of humor
weird
>>raised by the internet
terrifying
>>freakier than a basic bitch
gross

>why not date an alt girl?
because they get me going from fully erect to fully flaccid in about 9 seconds