Do you ever receive unwanted spots from people while you are in the middle of an exercise?

Do you ever receive unwanted spots from people while you are in the middle of an exercise?

Attached: .webm (608x1080, 2.38M)

she should've caved his face in

Yeah, I remember back when I was an ego lifting dyel, some guy came over to spot / get a bicep work in. I probably shouldn't have been lifting the weight, but fuck that guy.

glad i dont have browns in my gym

>I like your boobs will you go out with me?
You guys think that'd work for a pick up line?

Some girl offered to spot me on bench, in the power rack, with appropriately set safeties. I thought she was real stupid for thinking I needed her help, do you guys think she wanted to fuck?

Yes.

>doesn’t know how to properly perform a waiters curl

Nope just did 275 for 5x5 with no spotter and no safety arms today and nobody tried to spot me

No.

That's what women seem to think whenever a man speaks to them in the gym

I can only do 105 but I'd spot you

Attached: 1649552146553.jpg (1080x906, 88.51K)

Once in a blue moon, someone from the form police will offer advice or spot me. I am always very grateful, as a form Nazi myself. As for me, sometimes I will offer to spot women who are benching heavy. Never been turned down, and it turns me on to watch them lift so close to me and help them get a PR.

I don't get advice anymore at all. It is usually teenagers asking me for advice now

I thought you aren't suppose to use safeties for bench? They either keep you from going all the way down or they're set too low to even help. Just do the roll of shame.

If you set them below chest but above neck they can save your life
You do the roll of shame anyway to escape

You know as someone that unironically DOES those type of bicep curls (they are fucking amazing pls incorporate) I would have gone up to her as well and told her she's doing them completely wrong.

What the fuck did he say?

He was definitely being creepy/obnoxious but the way she flipped out was such an over-reaction. She starts yelling and literally LEAPS towards her phone like the guy just stuck a finger up her pussy, kek. "Hey, i'm honestly not interested in your advice" would have worked too, but no, her female instincts wants every white knight in a 5 mile radius to know who the mark is.

Attached: laf.jpg (800x550, 40.81K)

Oh. I have nerd neck, it's above chest even when I lay down because Americans use a set of 3 pillows to sleep.

>that short rom
She deserved it

There's a video of it. He's basically just trying to give her advice on proper form. She ignored him the whole time until the blow up near the end, it went from 0 to 100.