You will never be able to pull a fine looking bitch like this

You will never be able to pull a fine looking bitch like this.

Attached: 1628866014017.jpg (1080x1350, 237.05K)

Yes I will, the only thing stopping you is low self esteem. Women are worthless, too bad most only realise this only after their hormones dawned on them and see that they're talentless witless whores who can't lure you with those 4 lumps of fat anymore because you're woke

Sour grapes posts incoming.

>facial surgery
>angle
>filter
>photoshop

i most likely did better user.

I have already and theres nothing your bait threads can do about it.

>i'll get her at the end of her useful life

I might not be able to pull her but sure as hell nobody could stop me from taking her life.

different user but women acquire skill as they age. OP's pic must be as talented as a waifu pillow

Staying in a stable relationship with a whore like that? Not in a million years, bitch looks like she'd cheat on me the first chance she gets
For a quick pump and dump however? Sure I guess, but sex becomes meaningless without the feelings so whats the point

I used to pull fine bitches until I began settling for smart humble women who won't cheat on me. Still miserable though.

Exactly my point, which is why they're easy to pick up. Op has no idea how many ugly people get laid all the time through confidence/friends. Trust me, I know some people who would be incels but they befriended some girls so that they will just give them pussy. A lot of girls today see sex as literally nothing. Woah you're inside me, big deal, which is why you can lure them into sex even without any attraction needed, they will just fuck out of obligation for you, and still like you in a way.

indeed, gymcels are a thing and some average guys fuck hot women. having an attractive personality will take you a long way

this is the most retarded but most pervasive virgin/woman cope there is.

Women don't do much during sex. Even turbowhores grind against you and pump for 20 second intervals when they are on top, because their endurance sucks. The only skill women can develop in regard to sex is better blowjobs, and since every guy cums differently from blowjobs, their skills are largely rendered irrelevant, and she will have to progressively get better regardless.

Women gain absolutely nothing with age. They get baggage, they get progressively more entitled, they get progressively more confrontational, they get progressively less adventurous and energetic.

I've been with 17-year-olds, 22-year-olds, 28-year-olds, 30-year-olds. There are zero men that would prefer a 30-year-old to a 17-year-old, unless they have a fetish for old women.

Built and bred for bbc

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1200x675, 104.59K)

Oops, didn't mean to attach. Not me. How do I delete this

her boyfriend is black, so.

I'd rather take a chubby nerdy girl who has her shit together than this shallow broad

>schultz
She is jewish, of course she is fucking niggers.

>dream gapes

Women are more than sex objects. Lust is a truly evil sin

Lol I don't need to I have the monkees