He's right, you know

He's right, you know

Attached: Capture.jpg (581x322, 39.67K)

yeah but if i had an actual lean athletic body the only people id be able to attract is women

He knows he cant compete so he trains his escaping muscles.

He may be right, but onassis is most right.

Attached: based_quote.png (1121x480, 241.35K)

Most crossfit types would collapse if you asked them to lift something heavy or do actual work or if you put them in a chokehold.

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 47.35K)

Attached: 1646160478332.jpg (1600x2066, 535.83K)

Ah yes

>You're not fit because you don't train for the same thing I do.
>Here's a highly specific standardized metric that excludes all your focus areas, thus proving you're not fit
>Smug anime face

Why would I want to run 4 miles? Running very fast for half a mile is way more useful

Is this some kind of crossfit cope?

for what fucking reason would u ever need to run 4 miles then do a bunch of sit ups for lmao
this is like when calisthenics dudes cope with being mogged by saying shit like oh i can do a muscle up and u cant LOL bro i could literally rape u with 1 hand wtf r u talking about

Imagine writing shit like that and then publishing it and unironically thinking the stupid shit you would tell yourself would be of use to other people

when the fuck would you ever need to do max reps of anything or jog for 4 miles?

Jokes on him, boxers etc run 5 miles a day and what do you get on the heavy end? A ton of muscle bound meatheads who would tear this guy a new asshole given the chance.

Any Forumsness looks like different things, having a massive deadlift/squat/bench is a completely different thing from running marathons or combat sports

shut the fuck up, everyone needs 3/4/5/6, sub 10% bodyfat, a 5:00 mile jog with a 15 BPM resting heart rate or else you're DYEL

"YARRR MATEY"

true. was a wiry fuck in HS, lifted for 15 years to get myself up to 220s. realized over the pandemic I was basically a fatty who specialized in 3 body movements and had lost all my sprint speed, endurance, agility etc. lost 40# back down to 185 and fucking SEAL mode now. idk wtf I was thinking, now I go in the gym and see all these posing faggots with their tripods and DSLRs and wonder if its just the circle of life to be a useless narcissist until your 30s

I used to believe this meme then one day a friend convinced me to come jogging and I found it very easy, turns out being my cardio fitness is great for years of intense weight training

YARRR MATEY

I am a huge believer in balancing cardio (running) and weight training, but anyone who says things like this totally unsolicited is coping for something

Most people would collapse after "Max pushups", that's what maxing out fucking is

Maybe we can again conclude that keybord warriors on twitter might just be retarded.

>run 4 miles
How is this "functional" though? Even if you're a war larper, that's all either walking or sprinting

This, anybody who isn't obese can run a 5k untrained.

YARR MATEY