Be born 5'7

>be born 5'7
Should I just kill myself?

Attached: 157 (1).jpg (1242x1197, 133.34K)

You have two options
1) die now
or
2) die after wasting away

t. 5'9"

you forgot being extroverted and having a personality but im assuming that was never on the table in the first place

just have a good face bro

>be born 5'7
Your mom must've burst holy shit

So fucking sick of seeing this shit. If somebody judges you for being 5'7 they are a shallow cunt. Be happy that shallow cunt didn't choose you. Keep an eye our for non shallow non cunts. They exist

>they are a shallow cunt
Not they're fault you're 5'7 cut them some slack

I'm 5'9'', what's the issue here? Taller than most girls

Women are shallow cunts, you are indeed correct.

>Taller than most girls
Yeah that's the problem.
You need to be taller than most guys.

Be my trans gf

I'm 5'7 and married. As long as you're not ugly you're fine

Ugly is just a matter of proportions, same as tall or short, fat or thin.

idk, its crazy how only in american social media people seem to give a shit about this. no one cares lmao

So every woman is a shallow cunt? thanks for agreeing bro.

ugly as in your face, smartass

I am 5ft 4 and still fucking hot women because im rich, handsome, and have a big penis

There are short people who get knee or shin surgery. They do this because they feel like they're missing something and they blaim whatever is at the front of their mind about why they cannot find happiness. It's all an illusion and its provable in several ways quite easily; firstly the fact you are short proves that short people have managed to pass on their genes up to this point; women are the progeneraters of humanity; they let the men compete in the arena and then for the the one of which they deem is top, short, bald and ugly people have managed to do this to the point of you. So how does that help? Well like I said its an illusion, someone gets a girlfriend and they feel a happiness yet its not quite what they expected or hoped for (unless they get lucky) the feeling is an illusion, therefore it has to be fed by something else. Ultimately just deal with it, if you end up alone and miserable then that's not because you was born short, its just that you decide thats why.

Dude, You used the whole copium

Implying I'm short. Stop projecting.

The other reply is that even if one is short; if someone is attacking or insulting another person because they're taller therefore they feel they have some form of higher value is themselfes a fucking monkey brain.

>you dodged a bullet, bro!
5'7 manlets living life in matrix mode