Be fembot

>be fembot
>make about 2 million dollars in crypto

How can I possibly find a moid who isn't just with me for my money?

Attached: c6f98fd5b4d49c0ffad6f3e3783b3b0b.jpg (350x310, 12.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtgfK7HxSps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try and start by not flashing your cash around all the time.

Aside from that all the normal shit, just talk to people and be escalate if you like them. Once you think you like them and they like you can drop the bomb

Don't use money as sellout point. If someone get together with you without knowing about your riches they probably will just be surprised and not use you for it.
You could also get with someone that doesn't care about money but that's not an exactly obvious trait one can observe.
>no bot this is not spam stfu

>this will never be me

why live
youtube.com/watch?v=JtgfK7HxSps

larp harder, SIR

2m you can probably find someone upper middle class or above that doesn't really care that much about 2 million
and don't bring it up or show it off. i heard some story about the daughter of an executive not telling her boyfriend for years

>How can I possibly find a moid who isn't just with me for my money?
just dont tell him about it. simple as.
although I think you're larping because if you had that much money you could afford to purchase a Any Forums(R) Pass(TM).

I love how women think that the same things that impress them (high status, money, confidence while being good looking, etc.) will attract men. It's the surest path to a life of boxed wine and cats. Nobody give a fuck about your money, you are the one who gives a fuck about a male provider's money.

What's the point of you having a million if you're not virgin and a housewive material? I want a future mother for my kids not a rich whore

Pretty sure most normal men will care a lot once it gets to be this much money. It's life changing cash.

Buy Osmo on the Cosmos ecosystem and Avax. You won't do it and will think about how you "missed out" when they moon.

I am a virgin

I doubt I am housewife waifu material though. Awkward, autistic, not particularly feminine. I have never even seen a penis in real life.

THis

faggot OP has been reposting this same stupid larp for a couple months now

>I have never even seen a penis in real life
Good. They're icky. They should all be circumcised and locked in chastity cages to make them not so gross.

I will date you if you buy me hotwheel tracks and if you played magicka with me.

I have never seen one IRL but desu I've always thought the circumcised ones look bettter. I guess I wouldn't do it if I gave birth to a boy since maybe it does affect sensitivity but they really do look cleaner to my autistic brain

im already rich, we can be rich together

I would date you not for the millions but for you liking circumcised dicks that's more rare desu...

Literally a third of the world's dicks are circumcised. Clearly it's not a very rare preference. Then there's women like OP who prefer them circumcised but afraid to do it to their own children. Probably half or more of the world's dicks would be cut if it was solely based off aesthetic preferences with no other considerations.

Wish I wasn't so gullible
I read shit like this, get assblasted and then semi-calmdown when I realize you're probably lying

Attached: 1621292640744.jpg (602x571, 100.92K)

That third is probably from the muslim world and I don't live there so

Then why's your dick cut?

just find a NEET who doesn't care about money.

Attached: 1589429609438.png (960x685, 1015.78K)

Because my father practices urology and for some reason thought it would be better. Either that or I'm secretly jewish.

are you from the US or somewhere else?
i'm not sure how you think circumcised dicks look better they look dry and crippled as fuck to me
as long as you agree that the practice itself is barbaric and you wouldn't get your sons cut then whatever

Well you can be certain that not a single person in your life is there for your charming personality.

As a urologist he's probably seen some real fucked up shit with foreskins and that's the "some reason" he thought it would be better.

Rich or poor, it doesn't matter. As long as we love each other.
I won't live my life with someone I don't love.