Any Forums Imperfections thread

Post/explain/discuss/vent your imperfections, rate how bad they are, and offer solutions to those if you've dealt with similar problems

Pic is my shoulder, acne scars. Didnt even roid, just got fucked up by acne. I feel like this is 8/10 bad at least

Gonna cost $ if I want to seriously fix.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-030321_Gallery.jpg (1080x1108, 820.39K)

have you tried microneedling?

It doesn’t have to cost money user. Alternate dermapen 2.5m and fly glycolic acid peel every week.

What if you got tattoos covering them?

I have mild gyno and probably can’t ever have an aesthetic chest. But I’m 6’1, 194 lbs maybe 20+% body fat so I probably still need to lose a bunch of fat to be sure. Pretty demoralizing.

No fly, idk why it autocorrected that. Meant it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money too

Salicylic acid and azelaic acid are pretty good for dealing with hyperpigmentation. I'd also look into something like tretinoin or adapalene.

I have a bunch of moles on my back. I had some on my front and scalp until I paid a cosmetologist to remove them. I plan on getting my back done this summer.

Had them for years now, dermas told me I will have to do vbeam/pdl for redness and fraxel re:pair for texture. Both are lasers and will cost like $1k per treatment but they say I can get 85% improvement

Im thinking of doing this after some laser treatments to make the texture easier to tattoo over, tattooing on scars/burns etc. Is very hard and takes a skilled artist. Plus you have to do a test tat on the scar to make sure the scar doesnt behave in an adverse manner

Also you sure its true gyno or pseudogyno?

It’s hard to tell for sure until I lose more body fat. But I do feel a little lumpy mass that doesn’t feel like fat anywhere else. Could be worse. Seeing folks aesthetic chests on /cbt/ triggers me a bit tho

Attached: AF1407D6-7B16-4F5F-856D-BCD21278AEE4.jpg (1574x2100, 412.91K)

Attached: 1654888768101.jpg (1676x1837, 719.02K)

I don't have any lumps/tissue or classic signs of gyno but my nipples have been puffy for as long as I can remember. No clue if I have naturally puffy nips or mild gyno. They poke out through shirts and I hate it

Hey, shoulders and traps not looking half bad. I believe in you, insecure same-pic-spammer user

nah. i have zero muscle despite 4 years of training. my shoulders and traps are tiny. my arms are nonexistent
people that have never been in a gym before have bigger muscles than me
print that have lifted 1/4th as long as me have stronger numbers than me
in terms of the thread topic my Any Forums imperfection is having zero redeemable traits or talents or potential for lifting, clearly

I’ve got bad stretch marks on my stomach from losing weight. Anyway to make the fade faster?

The lasers they use for my scars can apparently be used for stretch marks, for stretch marks its less expensive and a less aggressive laser variation

>Post/explain/discuss/vent your imperfections,
my complete lack of any social skills and the following lack of motivation and confidence to succeed at all in life
>rate how bad they are
10/10, as bad as humanly possible as they have led me to a worthless life spent wanting to kill myself 24/7
>and offer solutions to those if you've dealt with similar problems
please have a social life when you are younger

I have stretch marks on my hips, butt, and boobs from puberty maybe like a 3/10 in terms of how bad it effects my self esteem now but in middle/school it sucked. Dermatologists probably have legit treatments in terms of laser therapy and stuff but pic rel absolutely works. It’s expensive but it works.

Attached: E4FF1056-6E3E-4B16-9D95-226C0B4C6E1C.jpg (956x1120, 44.97K)

I have them all
>Bad hair, thin + norwood 4 or something
>Thin and patchy beard, barely grows anywhere on the face at all
>Short, 5'5"
>Gyno/puffy nipples from antidepressants/being obese in teen years, I suspect the former was the culprit primarily. Not the worst case ever but ruins all shirts
>Stretchmarks from weight loss but out of everything I really don't care about these

My organs are scrambled. My collarbones are at different angles due to a huge break that happened when I was little (nobody knows how). My left hand and collarbone have been broken. To prevent imbalances I only do isolation lifts, besides pull-ups which I only do with 3 fingers. I have been lifting for a bit over a year. I went from 5’10” 110lbs to now 140-143ish

Attached: 66ECE28C-EE46-451B-A3B1-D3A5ED9FDFCD.jpg (976x1309, 263.91K)

>My organs are scrambled
How did that happen?

that doesnt sound healthy

I had no social life when I was younger and now I am very social. Don't be weak.

I have stretchmarks on my bum and hips. I've never been overweight or anywhere near. I was dealing with anorexia for years and my current BMI is 19.

I've had these stretchmarks since puberty. They look so bad.

My jaw, finger and toes are all crooked. My back injury makes it hard to train long

Attached: 1629602546947.jpg (1719x1271, 171.41K)

I was born with them separate. I wasn’t premature, just not put together. The doctors put them back in me. I was addicted to fentanyl for a year (somehow learned to talk a year earlier though) My heart is sideways, my liver is directly behind the abdomen scar, it is in the shape of a ball. I am somehow a fully functional human, but I look like a test tube baby. I have injection sites in my neck too

I’ve been doing alright. I haven’t had any problems besides occasionally bleeding after ab day. Scar tissue gets very tight.

I'm a manlet. My grow grow grow setup actually works, gained 2 inches. I just don't do it enough because it's hard to fall asleep in sometimes.

Sunlight kills acne causing bacteria. For you underaged anons make sure you get sunlight at least for the other benefits.

Attached: grow grow grow.jpg (3024x4032, 1.64M)

Omphalocele? user that’s kinda badass I wouldn’t be insecure.
>my heart is sideways
Is a kino factoid and you should be telling everyone that