Tinder dates

why dont you retards just try using tinder? i matched wiith plenty of Any Forums guys there. retards were greentexting.

i also met my bf there so give tinder a chance. i didnt even have my own pic as an avatar btw. it was just a pic of one my hobbies. we've been dating for almost a year. just try tinder . and thank me later. there are some cool people there

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

>get matches
>remember I can't communicate with women
>uninstall
Something like that

>retards were greentexting
At least post them faggot

i kekked
not too bad

Attached: 1643376830729.jpg (750x715, 117.57K)

i think you cant communicate with men either. lol

i had some communication skill issues too but that kind of apps actually help you with that

i know people who use tinder just to have better communication skills

lol i didnt save. that was before meeting my bf but we became friends. also its quite easy for me to understand if someone browses Any Forums. its all about
the vibes...

Some times I get matches but I don't know how to start conversations
My only dates (two) are where the girl messaged first

because it's built to empower women, I'm not going to feed their ego

dont say hi
draw their attention

for example i gave up once and started asking every guy if they like/wanna have sex to troll them and based on their answers, i kept talking to them.
say or ask something interesting

but asking something is always better

put a mask on and play the cool man

Op you have a discord? I'm actually interested in making a tinder and getting some girls, but I need some help with making a profile or what not/talking to them. I'm not worried about meeting up with anyone, I'm pretty social I just suck dick at talking through text messages.

i dont have discord unfortunately =( deleted all my accs after meeting my bf haha

but there are threads on /soc/ for this purpose. people help each other with bios and photos.

and maybe there are some youtube videos.

honestly there are some things you should do:
be nice to women. not as a simp but just be nice. some guys think being mean works lol
2- if a woman doesnt ask you anything back just end the conversation. shes clearly not interested

3- dont care too much about women. be casual. but also be a gentleman

if you suck at texting, ask them to have a dinner after 30 mins of texting. you dont need to talk to them for days to have a date. i met a guy after 5 mins of texting.

ahhh i see, yeah i just want a female perspective on what photos should I put. also I have a few more questions, i'm 5'5 but i have bad baby face , like i generally look like a kid. I did have a few girlfriends through meeting people irl but would this affect me through the app? I don't know how true the "girls only pick the top 1-% guys" or whatever thing is. your opinion on what should i do?

Thank you, should I say "hi [name], [question]" or just jump in with the Q?
Also what are some top tips for photos to use?

>taking dating advice from women
dear lord

I never got a match, swipe left constantly till I can't anymore. This is me btw

Attached: IMG_20210204_181039298_HDR.jpg (727x969, 128.7K)

get a new haircut not some shitty place like great clips or whatever but like a hood nigga barber they honestly do hair good as fuck, shave but keep a goate or something , ask the barber too if he can do your eyebrows , you can also work on ur face i recommend getting microneedling/chemical peels , theyre a bitch but girls are picky as fuck when it comes to clear skin . overall you're not even bad looking you, you can make your self like almost chad tier if your willing to change your self.

>swiped right in an account with no pictures
sounds like a real winner lol

>if your willing to change your self.
desu better lighting and position would help alot. but I hate putting myself out there. its all cringe for me and I rather masturbate and try IRL

Eyebrows and chemical peels? Is this what "men" think they need? Sounds pretty gay to me. Washing is good enough for most men. Chemical peels is stepping into gay territory unless you have a medical skin condition.

tinder is mostly used for getting laid if u just want some quick puss. but overall improving yourself will help even more irl too.

this can be a dealbreaker for some woman. maybe you should add this fact in your bio. btw my bf is only 1 inch taller than me so not all girls like over 6ft tall guys

first photo should never be with sunglasses or with your friends. some guys do it. it'S very stupid.

you can add a photo while doing one of your hobbies.

facial hair is bad imo. shave it. the angle of this photo is very bad. the angle of photos should be 15 degrees. the side of your face should be visible.your photo is like a photo for your linkedin.
also dont zip that. its better when tshirt shows up. honestly, dont wear this. wear something like a basic black sweather

one more thing, the background of your photo is bad. i assume you took it in your room because the light is bad too. take a photo outside.
your haircut isnt bad it looks good but facial hair isnt preffered in west.

IKR. but we fell in love at the first sight.

BTW GUYS get tipsy in first dates. Because if i wasnt comfortable enough i wouldnt be dating my man now.

being tipsy feels good af during tinder dates.

This is the problem. Women are ludicrously picky on dating apps. This guy isn't bad looking at all. He's fairly average. But women won't even spend two seconds on an average guy. It's no wonder more and more men are just giving up on the whole dating scene.

i didnt call him bad looking

he said he didnt get matches
and posted his picture

and i was telling him what he should change about the pic

he is average but the photo is bad. do you understand?

No way. Would rather trip andcut my face