How many grams of protein is Any Forums eating daily?

>tfw below the W.H.O. safe lower limit on most days

calculator.net/protein-calculator.html

Attached: protein calculator.png (1094x974, 147.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4555150/
examine.com/nutrition/protein-intake-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know lifting doesn't count towards the intense exercise part, r-right? is this why so many of you are making no progress?

don't eat too much protein goy!

I'm 120 lbs and 5'5. How much protein should I eat a day if I'm trying to get to around 135~ lbs? ( I'm a 4 month DYEL )

Afaik the bare minimum you should eat is 40g~. Ideally you'll want 1g/lb of bodyweight.

Oh shit. I'm 6ft 200 pounds and I've been doing a PPL split so 6 days on with Sundays for rest. I end every day with 10-20 min of cardio(half running half walking). It says here I should be eating at minimum 75g per day but If I count what I've eaten the past few days it was more like 50-60 per day WTF? I need to change my diet fast

This calculator is retarded, the older you get the more protein you need,

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4555150/

not less, who are these fucking retards?

58-69

not memeing

wht does it count then? cardio? i do cardio

Lmao. Ideally you want 0.6g/lb (2g/kg), so that you can efficiently break it down. There is no way you are doing enough exercise to burn more than 80g of protein per day. You are just shitting it

I meant 1g/kg !!

real?

who was let's go ask him how much protein he ate for those quint quads

>tfw scooby's custom meal planner is gone
I didn't like the meals but the calorie calculator was great, it gave you your macros too and even predicted your muscle growth and fat loss.

1kg of chicken breast a day.

You mean 1.32g/kg

100-150, don't really keep track

Calculator from examine.com/nutrition/protein-intake-calculator/

Attached: Examine protein for maintenance.png (1920x856, 261.58K)

>You know lifting doesn't count towards the intense exercise part, r-right? is this why so many of you are making no progress?
This is a lie
My maintenance increased significantly since I started lifting and if I don't pig out for every meal I start to lose weight

100 grams should be enough. Your weight is based on calories though, not protein intake.