Why do normies ask you if you're a virgin then do nothing to help when you say yes...

Why do normies ask you if you're a virgin then do nothing to help when you say yes? Is it like a trap to lower your social status in the group?
Happened to me like 4 times now.

Attached: 1641061781425.jpg (1280x720, 355.69K)

yes. you always lie and tell them ur not a virgin. a decade ago you could get away with it easier because there was less social media. i got asked this at a office job once. and i lied. it lowers your social status

but then again, im an autist, and i just went to my car to eat alone

>Is it like a trap to lower your social status in the group
Yes. Normalfags increase their own value by putting others down. This is normal and healthy human behaviour and they are rewarded for it

oh my god NOBODY FUCKING CARES EXCEPT YOU

>expects people to help him lose his vircan.
>complains on r9k when it doesn't happen
You're pathetic, cunt.

Yes. There is a huge stigma on being a virgin nowadays and normies, being retarded as they are, will judge you value based on it.

Do people get asked if they're a virgin? Why would I ask anyone that unless he's my best buddy?

>Is it like a trap to lower your social status in the group?
Yes, mostly. Albeit your status will already pretty much at the bottom before you get asked, it is more an insult to injury thing to get cheap lulz and make themself feel bigger in the group.
Not has anything to do with "they know" either, people will try that shit on social outcasts even if said outcast has 5-6 notches in his bedpost.

>ask random people if they're virgins
Do americans really...?

What kind of fags are you surrounded with that ask about your virginity?

Not just americans. You just need to be the socially weak shortass in a pack of mentally underaged people.

Having a long term partner is 1 trillion times better than losing your virginity.
I couldn't care less about sex and i'm 22 already.

So they can think "Wow, that explains everything".

im sure you can do better than that

this is what everyone on this website does too unfortunately

as a nonvirgin woman i pity my virgin female friends lmao

losers.

Generally, sex is nice. Your hand is better. You're mostly doing that as a favor to her. Have fun with that hand- or blowjob and get right back at me.

It's kinda understandable.It's a completely foreign object that they're supposed to understand.

I love virgin women like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1631341336362.jpg (773x600, 75.1K)

i can spare some time for him, so...

Attached: 31429e83204367c3aa58085c2e615102--tokyo-ghoul.jpg (736x415, 33.13K)

this sounds like a cope for "as a nonvirgin woman, I resent my friends who didn't whore themselves out to an unworthy piece of shit with nothing to offer them, as I did"

Attached: 21512.jpg (640x358, 111.4K)

on an anonymous website where you can be faceless, can you believe it?

I've had sex with virgins and chicks that stopped counting at 300+. Just trying to tell you how it is.

I used to think like this
But then I started to realize how much of a cunt I was and now I think "what would my waifu think of me" and I've been improving since

Attached: 1634175746324.jpg (1114x1113, 117K)