18-24 year old girls will always be more beautiful and in demand than 25+ year old roasties...

18-24 year old girls will always be more beautiful and in demand than 25+ year old roasties. You wasted time chasing your career while rich, handsome, tall men secured young women in their prime fertile years, years that you will NEVER EVER get back.

Attached: mrod6iu3m8u51.jpg (526x800, 92.12K)

>implying 18-24 year olds aren't already roasts

What is the point of this thread? A few years later these "young fertile women" will be of the same age. Are you okay op?

18-24 year olds are too busy getting cream pied by the Chad fraternity bros while getting crusty fat old bald simps to pay their tuition with Onlyfans

18-24 year old girls don't have anything interesting to say and can't fuck fot shit anyway. 25+ women come with a richer personality and have skills.
OP's pic looks like kid and probably is

>25+ women come with a richer personality and have skills
Aging roastie hands typed this cope.

virgin hands typed this. cope
i'm a dude in my thirties and have tested both

The majority of men don't agree with you, no matter how much you reee about it.

>virgin screech
the majority of men answer to reproductive instincts and eye candy and can't fuck these anyway. also, i amot the majority of men ofc but sex quality is more valuable than looks or you can fuck a pillow

>18-24
American moment

I have found my bf already, but thanks for the info anyway I guess

I really want to cross paths with you in a bar or social setting and subtly make you feel afraid for your physical well-being.
Something about everything in your posts makes you seem an insufferable sort.

That's too bad. I'm still going to be independent and successful though and I don't want help from anyone, especially from a stupid moid

take your meds and look in a mirror psycho

Get Amish and Muslim-pilled. We need to bring it back without religion.

Attached: 1642375362975.jpg (612x612, 104.92K)

Beautiful photo

Attached: Eunice-Winstead-picture-from-Knoxville-newspaper-public-domain.jpg (455x564, 49.05K)

>Sneedville, Tennessee
You can't make this shit up, absolutely based. Aging roasties on suicide watch.

wrong
CAKE LOVE
HAG LOVE

Right
CAKE FART
HAG FART

that's creepy desu

My wife was a virgin when I met her at 18 and started dating when she was 19. Plenty of girls haven't been on the cock carousel by then and they don't look like what you'd except. The ugly ones are usually the ones who have sucked the entire town off by 18.
I'm of course not counting California and other degenerate cesspools.