Your mattress is ruining your health

When’s the last time you changed your mattress? I guarantee if it’s not within 5 years and it was sub $500 then you are due.

In the past I got up at 4 am feeling super refreshed regardless of what time I went to sleep, no feet dragging just opened my eyes and started my day. Then it slowly stopped, then I wasn’t sleeping at all. I realized my mattress had a dent in it from being old. I replaced it for a $500 queen memory foam. Things improved, but it wasn’t great. 6 years later the same thing happened even though I turned it around often. I realized the sent in this super soft mattress was so bad it was causing me to be in a position that created slight sleep apnea. I just got a new mattress, say firmer but soft. I’m getting up at 4am no problems again. I actually feel like I’m sleeping. I’m waking up with morning wood again. I have energy.

Bad sleep will yank your test as well as cause a handful of other health problems for you. We’re all slightly different but I would look at something semi firm. I get the best sleep if I sleep no mattress on the floor, but I’m not going to do that. So I need something super firm personally. And I will get a new one in about 4 years time. Before I changed my mattress I had blood work done and my test has halved since I was waking at 4 everyday like I mentioned. I’m still in my 20s. In 3 weeks I will check again. I’ve basically been running on no sleep use to the poor quality I was getting.

Attached: BDE87AFD-AE0D-4E8A-A55A-B32F93EF54AA.jpg (1206x2208, 620.17K)

yoga mat covered in single sheet and a light blanket on the floor no pillow. thanks user, i'll try it out

what about sleeping on the ground? is that based or gringe

>cosplay as crucible knight (greatsword) in the hopes of getting summoned wow crucible knight you are so cool
>nobody ever does, they assume its an AI summon

Attached: 1650678732986.png (386x378, 9.78K)

I lady changed my mattress about 18 years ago.

Last, fucking Phoneposting

3 years ago I got a 100 dollar cheapo off amazon and it's fine. I sleep on top of my comforter so the mattress still looks brand new.

I bought a $600 dense and firm foam mattress from Costco, it’s the best sleep I’ve ever gotten

Attached: E2AD1947-4901-43BA-9D21-3C22F724A260.jpg (1500x900, 189.73K)

shut the fuck up gay pussy nigger Jew ive been sleeping on the floor for the past five years
I have the healthiest back of anyone I know

Man, I don't remember when I had good sleep, it takes me a good 5-6 minutes to get out of bed and I need 15 alarms to wake myself up early as well. I can go to bed early but I stay up playing vidya or chilling with my online bro as well. When I do closing shifts I get super sore and I just can't physically calm down. I just can never get good sleep.

Based

My back is fucked up due to a horse riding accident

When I sleep on the floor I wake up as if that never happened.. takes a hole day to start hurting again

I've read a post on /diy/ where they said that foam after some time will release harmful chemicals

sure just give me 2k+ to buy a high end mattress

I sleep on a covered memory foam topper on the floor. It's pretty comfortable actually, I sleep well on it.

Fuck your thread subject my mattress is the best purchase I've made

>t. 3k mattress owner

I sleep like a rock every night if the goddamn week you faggot

>dress up as fat malenia
>everybody summons fat malenia

Attached: FOw_TyFXoAIK26K.jpg (1535x2048, 360.25K)

I dont have a bed, I just throw a few blankets on the floor. Much cheaper than buying a firm bed. The ground is firm enough already

Then go to bed earlier when you have the chance. I know that's hard, but it's the only way. 10 at the latest. You will feel infinitely better the next day.

i get hot as fuck when sleeping and wake several times in the middle of sleep

Picrelated is fantastic. It takes about a month of really shitty sleep to get used to but the benefits are amazing.
>Zero back pain (I'm 6'4", used to wake up every morning sore)
>Wake up naturally with the sun
>Gets to sleep faster because I don't have to 'find a way to be comfortable'. EZ PAvlov
>Folds up and stores for the day

It's like I have a new room to use because I just have to keep the floor clean instead of having a 250lb bedframe/mattres/box spring combination that just takes up space.

Take the Tatami pill. It's about as Any Forums as sleep can get.

Attached: mat.jpg (1500x1001, 152.44K)

spending $$$ for a wad of highly-flammable endocrine-disrupting man-made materials is boomer-tier retardation. hammock, reclining chair, or tatami mat--all the way. if you can't breathe through your nose when you wake up, you should probably be sleeping on an incline.

Attached: 6CDDF36A-9A92-48DC-9F83-440EB26B99F0.jpg (1500x1001, 109.91K)

beat me to it based tatami bro

Attached: A92BDB8D-3614-4A7C-A845-7E2EB2E2FFB1.jpg (800x600, 136.2K)

Based Crucible Kn*ght

in what position do you sleep? Always on the back?

what about us lads that genuinely cannot fall asleep on our backs and only sleep on the side?

Attached: cant_believe_you_done_this.png (320x180, 66.07K)

I have no idea what any of this means but holy shit you sound like a fag